We Love Chart Stalking

sharn are you going to did out the sex of your baby??? Aw thanks Hun :hugs:

I would wanna find out too then you can get coloured stuff in :) have you took a guess wether you think you have a girl or boy???

Yes exactly what your thinking scerena, what colours to buy :)
Ahhh all always guessed boy. But some days I think girl x

Lol, flip flop feelings?

Its so hard to tell, isn't it? They say 70 percent of moms are correct in guessing the gender, but its so hard to settle on a decision...

sharn- my vote is that it's a boy :)

I'm trying to decide if I want to temp this cycle, i'm really curious to see what my body does...

Go for it tallmom and temp just so you can see what your body does???

sharn I'm with tallmom and guessing a boy too :)

Tallmom, temp :)
I wish I temped before my bfp, If only I knew what my body was doing

Thanks ladies, <3

Okay, maybe I'll start temping tomorrow morn. I was going to start a couple days ago but I've gotten out of the habit now. I'll try not to forget ;)

Can you please stalk my chart and chime in on my chart? I got two + opk's so I'm so confused!!

Any idea when i o'd?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3bcf1c//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I would think CD22, provided your temp stays up for 2 more days :D :flower:

I would think CD22, provided your temp stays up for 2 more days :D :flower:

Thanks kitten! I made myself more confused this am woke up several times 230, 4, 5 then 6. Stayed in bed doing nothing but temp was 98.2 at 6, 97.7 at 5.
I normally wake up at 6 so I used that.

I guess all I can do is wait!! What's new lol.

Where are you in your cycle?

I am about 5-6 days from O I think :) I've only just started temping a couple months ago, and the last two were at cd20 and cd18. I think I am cd13 right now, so its coming up!

And yes, just use the time you usually get up. As long as you didnt do anything but lay there it should be all good :) Sometimes I get weird readings, and i take it again and its up by .4 or something! Crazy I tell ya

Can you please stalk my chart and chime in on my chart? I got two + opk's so I'm so confused!!

Any idea when i o'd?

My Ovulation Chart

Looks like you O'd on cycle day 22... if you want your chart to reflect that I would go in and manually change it :thumbup: I had the same thing happen to me this month wear my temp dipped, shot up, then dipped and shot up again. Some times you can get a false positive opk...

I am about 5-6 days from O I think :) I've only just started temping a couple months ago, and the last two were at cd20 and cd18. I think I am cd13 right now, so its coming up!

And yes, just use the time you usually get up. As long as you didnt do anything but lay there it should be all good :) Sometimes I get weird readings, and i take it again and its up by .4 or something! Crazy I tell ya

Any idea when i o'd?

My Ovulation Chart

Looks like you O'd on cycle day 22... if you want your chart to reflect that I would go in and manually change it :thumbup: I had the same thing happen to me this month wear my temp dipped, shot up, then dipped and shot up again. Some times you can get a false positive opk...

Thanks Mystic! It's def a confusing month.. no sore bb's for once.. weird. I wish I could just "not think about it" like everyone says!!!

buckets of baby dust to us both!

Hey ladies :hi:

Stinas- How are you doing?

Scerena- How are things coming along?

I have been a slacker taking my temp this cycle. I kinda am wondering if I missed my LH surge? :shrug:
I'm not trying very hard this cycle... I think i'm burnt out :(

:hi: tallmom :) had a scan yesterday..,
8.9 lining
21mm follicle

TRIGGERED :happydance:

Bless I hope you didn't miss your surge :hugs: how often are you bd'ing??

stinas yes how are you???

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...w-chart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone.html

Tallmom & Scerena - I am good.....the hurricane hit us pretty good, so no power here. We have a generator, which is powering wifi, cable, fridge, subpump and a lamp lol We are camping out in the basement because its warmer down here. I guess I cant complain because South Jersey was just torn apart...its a shame. Besides the storm, had a bunch of cramping last night....I have a little bit of a good feeling, but then again, I refuse to put my hopes up. Blood test is friday....I dont know if I will get around to testing before then.

How are you ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->