We Love Chart Stalking

Sorry af got you ladies too- she got me Saturday- I'm cd4 on my last round of injectables and then it's onto Ivf...

Erg! Ok, my temp took a huuuuuge drop today, but I am not sure how exactly to account for things in my chart.

Basically, I am totally congested and stuffed up, so normally I sleep with my mouth closed. Last night I slept with it open. I also had less blankets than usual. When I took my temp at the normal time it dropped to 97.48! I took it 3 hours later (stayed in bed) and it was 98.38. Either way, it dropped, its just a matter of how much?

What do you ladies think? I just put it in as an unusual time, and met somewhere in the middle.

And does temping vaginally give you same results as a closed mouth morning temp? If so, I think I might just switch methods lol

Ha! I just looked at your chart and we are on the same track!!! Hopefully we both get our BFP's this cycle!!!

Sorry af got you ladies too- she got me Saturday- I'm cd4 on my last round of injectables and then it's onto Ivf...

I'm sorry AF got you too... :growlmad: Hopefully we'll all get our BFP's this month!!! Looks like we'll all be close and doing the ttw together. I'm so glad we have the support of each other to get through this. :dust: to us all!!!

ciara thank you, you are right we are all real close in cycles and hopefully we will all ovulate around the same time :)
It's great having ladies to share the tww with :)

Scerena I'm sorry AF got you!! Good luck with your next IUI and if it doesn't work at least you have a plan and ivf has great success rates.

ash thanks Hun :hugs: we do TI and then if we want we can do three iui's after but no point wasting more time they agree Ivf- I think I'll be having a few months break to set up Ivf etc if this doesn't work :)

How are you doing? I see you are getting started with the Ivf :)

I'm doing pretty good, yes I started with my IVF. I've been on lupron for 9 days ... tonight will be 10. Just waiting for my period to show up so that I can start with the stiming medications and get this show on the road. Lots of waiting for now.

Ciara- I'm taking red raspberry leaf this cycle too. I think it helps. But with any herb it can take awhile to kick in, 3-6 mo. Vitex definitely takes awhile to kick in. I prefer tea and tincture form for the red raspberry leaf. :)
Hope this cycle is it for us all!

Erg! Ok, my temp took a huuuuuge drop today, but I am not sure how exactly to account for things in my chart.

Basically, I am totally congested and stuffed up, so normally I sleep with my mouth closed. Last night I slept with it open. I also had less blankets than usual. When I took my temp at the normal time it dropped to 97.48! I took it 3 hours later (stayed in bed) and it was 98.38. Either way, it dropped, its just a matter of how much?

What do you ladies think? I just put it in as an unusual time, and met somewhere in the middle.

And does temping vaginally give you same results as a closed mouth morning temp? If so, I think I might just switch methods lol

Ha! I just looked at your chart and we are on the same track!!! Hopefully we both get our BFP's this cycle!!!

Wooo! I hope so too :D It's always good to look at the positives, like "I have a cycle buddy now!" :p

Sorry af arrived again girls :hugs: :hugs:
Scerena I got FX tightly for you to conceive with this last round of injectables,
Tallmom and Ciara I drank a fertily tea when I got pg, it had vitex an raspberry leaf in it :) I only drank it for 2 days, as I found out that Its not supposed to be taken with clomid. Ooopppss lol. But hey it must'v worked?? :huh:
Ash I hope your IVF works 1st go FX
And I hope all you ladies O around the same time to share the tww together...
<3<3

Sorry AF got you ladies! This whole TTC process sucks.

Scerena- yup, on a natural cycle, I'm kinda enjoying it so far ;)

Sharn- good to see you are doing well :hugs:
Ya, I had been drinking raspberry leaf tea on a regular basis when we were first TTC, actually it was more NTNP. And I got pregnant. So I'm back to using the raspberry leaf tea again, especially since I'm not on clomid this cycle.
Hope it works!

tallmom I bet the no hot flashes are a relief :)
Yay go raspberry leaf :wohoo: bfp bfp :thumbup:

Stinas, I know its crazy isnt it lol.
how have you been?

Time flew!!!!
I am good. Doing my frozen transfer next wed. So excited but scared for that. Other than that I am keeping busy with work.
How are you feeling?

I had bad migranes last week. I had to take time off work. It was horrible. All ok this week.
Wow cant wait for next weds for you, so excited for your transfer :D

sharn thank you Hun :hugs: wow I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone either! When's your scan to find out babies gender??? Are you finding out???

tallmom I am glad you're finding your no meds cycle relaxing :) I hope you get your surprise this cycle bless you :hugs:

stinas so excited for next weds for you hunni :hugs:

ladies I'm so scared this cycle then a break before Ivf I am finding it hard to process to be honest... The egg sharing probably won't be until a few months into next year so it's all kind of scary having a long natural break, argh just wish I could get my bfp ASAP!

:dust: :dust: ladies

scerena- I find out in 11 days. OH has missed out on the 12 week 1, he had to work :( But he will be here for this scan :)
I hope you get your bfp this cycle :hugs: :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->