We Love Chart Stalking

Scerena- FX for you! I don't think I o'd, i'm hoping to get into see my doc soon, to see if my body is even gearing up to O right now. I might have to sit out a long cycle before doing a 6th round of clomid.

Stinas- FX for you too!!! I hope to be hearing some good news from you soon!
Glad Sandy didn't hit your home too badly. We just got some wind and rain and high surf up here in Maine, no biggy. Please keep us posted on Friday :hugs:

Won't give up- It looks like you already had your LH surge, I'd say keep bding until your temp stays up for another day or two. I bet you'll O soon :)

Scerena- FX for you! I don't think I o'd, i'm hoping to get into see my doc soon, to see if my body is even gearing up to O right now. I might have to sit out a long cycle before doing a 6th round of clomid.

Stinas- FX for you too!!! I hope to be hearing some good news from you soon!
Glad Sandy didn't hit your home too badly. We just got some wind and rain and high surf up here in Maine, no biggy. Please keep us posted on Friday :hugs:

Won't give up- It looks like you already had your LH surge, I'd say keep bding until your temp stays up for another day or two. I bet you'll O soon :)

Ty for checking it out :)

Wooo! I think I Od yesterday, as my temp went up. It seems like it might be a slow rise. If I did O yesterday, that means I managed to BD O-2, O-1, and O day :p Very unusual for me, but something about this month just pumped up the volume so to speak.

Hope you ladies are doing well!

Wooo! I think I Od yesterday, as my temp went up. It seems like it might be a slow rise. If I did O yesterday, that means I managed to BD O-2, O-1, and O day :p Very unusual for me, but something about this month just pumped up the volume so to speak.

Hope you ladies are doing well!

Yay Kitten!! :thumbup:

I on the other hand is still confused... lol about which dpo i am! Hoping witch doesn't show.. but feeling crampy =( and bfn today..

so we will see!! happy two week wait!!

can someone please look at my chart and tell me when the f I've O'd? FF keeps jumping btw cd16 and cd19. THANKS.

I would almost say cd16, if you took out the two open circles all of your points would be above the cover line... its a tricky though!

no i havent started those yet. never used them before but gf just got preggo after first try w them and so she gave me the rest to try. still dunno how to read them, lol.

I would almost say cd16, if you took out the two open circles all of your points would be above the cover line... its a tricky though!

We could safely take out the two open points as they were taken at 10am and 11am. I test around 7am each morning.

Ok so I discarded them but FF still shows cd19. bah. this isn't the first time FF played around w the days.

:hi: lovely ladies! I havent been on here much.

Wontgiveup Happy BD :thumbup:

Lily you got your BD covered :) I would probably say 16 too?..

Scerena I know you wanted to know when my scan was.. I've been and gone lol, It turns out LO is a girl and scan went well.
FX for you and Stinas

Tallmom I hope you O soon and have a long cycle, due to a bfp :)

Kitten I hope you have a fast tww and this is it for you

Twinkles FX af WONT show :af:

Ash how are you going???

I Think I od :happydance: What do you all see?
Im only jumpin up and down cause hubby is sick so BDn hasnt happened but if my chart is right then I did bd 2 days prier to the day :)

Attachments

• chartchartchart.png
    chartchartchart.png
    18 KB · Views: 1
no i havent started those yet. never used them before but gf just got preggo after first try w them and so she gave me the rest to try. still dunno how to read them, lol.

Just remember the second line has to be darker or just as dark as the control line. I wish someone told me this before... because I thought it was positive for so many days!!

If you have the cash.. smiley faces are always easier to read!!!

:hi: lovely ladies! I havent been on here much.

Wontgiveup Happy BD :thumbup:

Lily you got your BD covered :) I would probably say 16 too?..

Scerena I know you wanted to know when my scan was.. I've been and gone lol, It turns out LO is a girl and scan went well.
FX for you and Stinas

Tallmom I hope you O soon and have a long cycle, due to a bfp :)

Kitten I hope you have a fast tww and this is it for you

Twinkles FX af WONT show :af:

Ash how are you going???

Thanks Sharn!!! congrats on your baby ;)

Thanks Sharn :D I hope it goes fast as well. I know I did everything "right", I hope it works ;)

Just remember the second line has to be darker or just as dark as the control line. I wish someone told me this before... because I thought it was positive for so many days!!

lol, thanks SO SO MUCH!!! and so when it's dark or darker, I'm ovulating?

Yes, it has to be as dark as the control line, or darker. I can post a pic if you want? Although not everyones get as dark as mine :)

yes please :) if you could show and explain a variety, that'd be better :)

yes please :) if you could show and explain a variety, that'd be better :)

Ok! Try looking at #13 on https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html . Heres a pic of a positive one of mine (along with a negative hpt, as I was waiting for my hcg to drop and to ovulate)

Attachments

• IMG00301-20120901-1450.jpg
    IMG00301-20120901-1450.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 4

lol, thanks SO SO MUCH!!! and so when it's dark or darker, I'm ovulating?

Hi Lily:

I'm no expert but from my extensive research once you get a positive opk meaning darker than control line or just as dark, your body is gearing up for ovulation. They say it takes between 24 to 72 hours I believe that your eggie will drop.

The only way to verify if you actually ovulated is to bbt temp and when you see your temp to up that means you ovulated. They say you can get a positive opk but not actually ovulate but it's not too common if you're regular?

But I just saw your sig that you do temp ... So you're good :)

I hope this helps! :happydance:

tekkitten - wicked, thanks so much, you made this so easy for me!!! I even checked out more of the site and bookmarked it, whoo hoo!

TWINKLES80 - thanks so much, hon! Yes, I def temp, lol. FF has gone super screwy on me twice, this month inc. But ultimately, either I'm going to be preggo or not - I'd just have to wait it out and see if AF stays away. FX that happens!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->