We made full term - Jasmine is here!

KissTheFairy

Reaction score
Some of you may remember me as 'carley' I just wanted to let you all know we had a full term girl on the 10th December 2008. Jasmine Violet Grace, 7lbs 3oz. I've posted my birth story here And there are photos. I wanted to give ladies who have had premature babies that it is possible to have a full term birth after having a premature baby.

Congratulations! Hope you're both doing well xx

That's great news babe....I asked somebody just a couple of weeks ago if you had bubs ok:hugs:

I too got to full term (37wks) and had a healthy little girl:happydance:

Some of you may remember me as 'carley' I just wanted to let you all know we had a full term girl on the 10th December 2008. Jasmine Violet Grace, 7lbs 3oz. I've posted my birth story here And there are photos. I wanted to give ladies who have had premature babies that it is possible to have a full term birth after having a premature baby.

congratulations & im glad you made it to full term love the name esp the middle one . violet xx

Oh what wonderful news! Ive thought about you often and Im so glad the pregnancy went full term :) Gives me hope for next time...

That's great news babe....I asked somebody just a couple of weeks ago if you had bubs ok:hugs:

I too got to full term (37wks) and had a healthy little girl:happydance:

I'm so happy for you, I was wondering how you went with your pregnancy!!! :happydance:

Oh what wonderful news! Ive thought about you often and Im so glad the pregnancy went full term :) Gives me hope for next time...

I'm glad it gives you hope, that was my intention. Stay positive, you will go full term next time. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->