• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*we need a section for being late and bfn!!!*

Yeah I'm in Australia so its Summer now phew its hot too. So it would preg all through winter. Cmon the november baby!... I'm gonna perfectly chart my everything this month for the first time. I hope it works!

took the pee stick out of the trash an hour or so later and if i hold it in certain light the line is visible- prob a evap line! hahaha but now i am starting to think i need to re-test on monday if nothing happens-

kat- sorry af started but having a baby near birthdays are fun- my lo is a few weeks before me

worrisome- thanks...that pic is so old- shes only 4 or 5 months in it and now shes almost 2 :)

megg- dont be so down on yourself- it may be late because egg took longer to implant! :)

Hi ladies! I too am late. I was due for AF almost a week ago and she still hasn't showed!!! I've tested almost every day since and all :bfn: Idk what is going on with my cycle?? I've been off of the pill for 5 months & have had regular periods 30 & 31 days long, but this month has been KRAZY!!! And of all months for my cycle to go haywire, it's the first month that I actually started using OPKS and charting fertility. LOL :) I think I'm gonna wait to see if I have AF next month and if not, then I'll go to the dr. Before I started the pill a few years ago, for some reason my cycles stopped altogether after having normal cycles my whole life. I went like 4-5 months and couldn't take it no more and went to the doc and they put me on provera to make me start and then the pill after AF came to regulate my cycles. I really hope I don't have to go through all of that again...we'll see.

Good luck Ash... I'm sure it will be ok whatever happens :)

Rowlie - whoa a line is a line and it means retest for sure...

have had regular periods 30 & 31 days long, but this month has been KRAZY!!! And of all months for my cycle to go haywire, it's the first month that I actually started using OPKS and charting fertility. LOL :) .

this is like reading my own story hun! i have had cycles around 31 days since sept (my MC) and this is the first month i started using opks and what happens- late period and bfn!! why???

kat- you think? even though it was way past the time limit and....dh cant see it! :haha: but i swear its there- even if he does think i am crazy- if af doesnt show by monday i am retesting and going in to see doc!

Its not always right hun, if ff is right and going off your last months lp you should get af about 2 Feb (I think) or you could be right, what was your opk like hun, was it as dark as control. It just maybe not showing on test yet and just think if it the date ff has said would be too early to show. Havent been back to chart yet, but did you d the deed maybe 5 days before?

Hi Worrisome, We DTD twice a day from the 12th through to the 16th so its just a waiting game now

Rowley - it ain't over till the witch shows and you know men! Mine was funny when I told him I was late (and I'm never late) he was like "PHANTOM!!" ... I'm thinking to myself "oh boy you have no idea"... bless them :)

Oh man Kimboowee... that is a long time to wait hey... onto the next month!!

Hi again girls!

I asked this question in a new thread, but maybe you ladies can help me?

I am a week late for my period this month (due between Jan 20 and 23), had three bfns

Is it possible to still ovulate this month so my husband and I can try to conceive? If so, how should I calculate ovulation? When should I start charting/ovulation tests?

I don't want to waste an opportunity to get pregnant, or let no period get in the way!

Thanks!

Lucy - There's really no way to know if you'll ovulate still/again. The best time to start charting is on CD1 of a new cycle! I wish I had better advice... but temping without a new cycle isn't really helpful. That being said, it doesn't hurt to start temping in order to get used to doing it... but you can't possibly try to interpret the data this late in the game, if that makes sense! :hugs: Good luck!

Kat - You sound like me with "perfectly chart everything"... So, I'm going to give you the head's up that someone needed to give me. It won't be perfect... ever. One wrong temp won't destroy the month. There's no need to worry about "oh, I don't know if I like my temp today"... Charting isn't about individual temps but the trend over the course of your cycle. If you take all of that to heart, temping will be fun and addictive instead of causing you more stress and concern!

Thanks meg.. i meant more of I'm going to be perfectly testing on every day. The results may not be perfect! But so long as I'm consistent I'll be happy.

Last month I was very slack with my temping and OPKs...

Ahhh, I understand now! Sorry! LOL Can't wait to watch your chart this cycle!

I'm confused now. Poss TMI but when I went to the toilet there was a little bit of brown, and nothing has appeared on a pad in over 5 hours apart from a little brown on the tissue when I wipe. Normally it is bright red to start off with plus I am having no pain like I used to ( I had to go on the pill to control the pain!!) Any ideas???:shrug:

If it doesn't pick up into actual flow, test again in 3-4 days? FX'd!

Yep I agree... mine always comes on strong too... Megg has the witch come yet?? Any BFP??

I've got a new addiction - I like looking at peoples charts its such a learning experience!

I'm confused now. Poss TMI but when I went to the toilet there was a little bit of brown, and nothing has appeared on a pad in over 5 hours apart from a little brown on the tissue when I wipe. Normally it is bright red to start off with plus I am having no pain like I used to ( I had to go on the pill to control the pain!!) Any ideas???:shrug:

could be a god sign! although i am no expert! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->