• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*we need a section for being late and bfn!!!*

Hey! I agree, we defo need a section for it! Im now 6 days late and still BFN! Making me crazy! hehe
I have no signs of aunty flo coming (hehe)
Have terrible back ache today....is this a sign!?

Good luck to all you ladies, hope we all get BFP!!
xx

I've also made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow. It's getting ridiculous now. I'm 13 days late and got another BFN last night. I now know I'm def not pregnant, but don't know where AF has gone...

Anybody else go 19 days beyond ovulation with out AF?

I ovulated around the 14th of Jan - 19 days ago, I think we missed the date as DH was working away hence I don't want to waste money on a test.
Everywhere I look they seem to say that the time between ovulation and AF is normally 14 days.

Good luck Julie. Meg looks like you might be getting back on track hun.
Phoenixgurl, sorry for the spotting, but again could be nearly there, end of the strange cycle I mean.
Well even though Im not temping (just keeping an eye on them) my temp took a drop this morning, think about 12dpo so looks like Im out also. Had it all planned if I got a bfp and at cd40 think I would have done by now, to put the hpt in hubbys birthday card on Thursday, oh well heres to next cycle.

tommyg, do you know your normal lp? also do you know for defo you ovd then?
I thought I ovd 6th Jan as not quite there ic opks, but now assume I ovd anywhere from 18th-21st Jan as ewcm and sharp pain on 21st Jan, luckily we carried on bd every other day.

Worrisome
Thanks for your reply, I had EWCM around the 14th and sharp pains. I have no real idea what my normal LP is, this is my first cycle TTC but my cycle has always been irregular anything for 4wks to 8wks is kind of normal for me, my last AF was 22nd Dec.

So if my dates are right I O'd on CD23 and I am now on CD42 (6wks)

hmmm, I had sharp pains also but think it just get gearing up to ovulate but never actually did until later. Was you on bcp or anything that may delay ov, like AC or epo?

Defenetly not no BCP never been on it and I'm 34 hence I know that my cycles are never that regular, I just wish that I had paid more attention to when I get O'd pains and when AF would arrive.

AC I guess that's Agnus Cactus nope read about it on here but never tried it.
EPO now you have me confused?

But generally I never take anything unless I need to. Intresting to hear that you get sharp pains before ovulation, makes me wonder if the date I think I O'd is wrong.

tommyg: I've noticed I get a sharp pain on my right side - have assumed it is ovulation pains although don't get it every month.

My cycle has been off the last couple of months - 32days, 29 days then 40 days which has been a nightmare waiting for something to happen. Have read about vitamin B6 helping with normonal balance so started taking that on Sat to see if it will help. You are supposed to take it along with other B vitamins but I'm also taking a mum-to-be vitamin which contains B12 etc.

Heres hoping it will make a difference but may consider agnes castus if it doesn't.

Fx for everyone :hug:

Defenetly not no BCP never been on it and I'm 34 hence I know that my cycles are never that regular, I just wish that I had paid more attention to when I get O'd pains and when AF would arrive.

AC I guess that's Agnus Cactus nope read about it on here but never tried it.
EPO now you have me confused?

But generally I never take anything unless I need to. Intresting to hear that you get sharp pains before ovulation, makes me wonder if the date I think I O'd is wrong.

Epo, sorry hun Evening primrose oil.
I always get sharp pain on one side when I ov, but not everyone does. Also sore boobs and back ache.

Well ladies as of today I am 11 days late and had very very very light spotting this morning. I mean really light. LOL:)I don't even know if you would call it spotting... I stuck the toilet paper up in there a little bit to see if there was anything and it was really light pink, sorry if TMI...lol! So I'm not sure what that means. I'm still getting :bfn: so maybe it means af will show in the next couple of days? I'm hoping af shows because I KNOW i'm not pregnant and as soon as my cycle starts again I can start TTC again!!! Goodluck everyone! lots and lots of :dust:

Maybe you ovd later than you thought and could be ib

ash- thats exactly what happened to be right before af showed up- but for me if i see pink the red is coming soon! hahaha- tmi i know!

You know, I never really thought about it but I guess it could be IB! I'll give it a few more days to see if af shows and if not then I'll test again!!

looks like af got me today, 14 days after the second date I thought I ovd, so looks like I was right after ov later on in the cycle. Still a bummer though

I'm one of those people jumping on this late and BFN bandwagon...

I only started charting on like... the 19th or 20th of January, so I'm missing the BBT info in regards to when I ovulated. Right now my temps are horribly erratic it seems.

Anyway.... my usual cycle is 40 days... I thought I ovulated and dh and I dtd a bunch of times.... and a couple weeks later I wasn't sure, got an OPK and did it and it came back positive, so thinking I was ovulating, dtd a bunch more times.

NOW.... if ovulation was accurate the first time.... and I should be on time, I'm 9 days late.
BUT if the OPK was right, I ovulated late which makes my cycle go on a bit longer and so I'm only 3 or 4 days late.

Super sensitive nipples (but only when touched, in the bra they seem okay, though I feel more comfy without bra)
Pains in lower abdomen
Headaches
Mega mega emotional (crying and the like)
Back Pain
Nausea (and vomiting)
Dizziness sometimes
Fatigued.... am so so so so tired....

I know some of the symptoms of AF's impending arrival can be the same, and usually for me they are headaches, sensitive nipples and my skin breaks out (by breaking out I mean, I get like, 1 pimple either on my chin, or down alongside my nose)... and I had a skin break out 3 days ago. Pimple has been and gone by now, but still no AF!
So I'm confused...

Have done about 5 poas (yeah, I know, too many) and all have been BFN....
I keep saying to myself "wait it out, til AF arrives" but then... nothing happens, as each day passes. And each day feels like its passing slower and slower because of how fatigued I am!

AF got me today as well - 14 days late on CD41. Can't wait for this new cycle to get going...I have a good feeling about this month :) Good luck to you ladies who are still late...hope you get your BFPs soon X

ah sorry af got you Lucy.
Im really confused, I got af this morning, (tmi) but on thermometer when checking temp (still high) so was quite shocked but now seems to be stopping. I would have maybe considered IB as 12/13dpo but seemed to dark and red, only came when I went to the toilet nothing on the pad.

hi can i join u im offically a day late and got a neg on test yesterday, think i might have o'd later this month as i was stressed with uni work, i noticed my breasts wernt sore straight after when i thought i o'd but they were later on so thats what has planted the seed. iv been having cramps since monday which is unusual as only usually cramp day af comes and after :( im too scared to test again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->