We started together....

Cookie1979

Reaction score
Hello girls, we can keep in contact on here!! Xx

Hello ladies,

it's nice to know that we all have a home from home on here.

So i have decided not to believe the reading until the time comes where it is true.

Same here with mine...but still have hope. Funny that conceiving in october and having a girl is my ideal, would mean a baby in July and then only 4 months between me going back to work and my son starting school. I don't want too big a gap between my mat leave finishing and Addison starting school.

How is everyone today? Still got a bit of a niggly headache...think it's the after effects of the migraine. My last day off and then 4 days at work and then just over a week off!!! :) x

Ive never had a reading or anything. I wouldnt put all your hopes onto it though, to avoid disappointment just incase but I bet it would be really interesting if they both came true for you, fingers crossed!

what you upto on your last day off Cookie? I really need to get the housework done, just cant be bothered moving at the moment!

Are you all getting prepared for the next cycle? Dont forget the every other day method :) x

I have such a sore back and i dont know why, i am bleeding again aswell, it really looked like it had stopped but it started again last night, its my first day without oh since it happened i've been stuck to him like glue since it happened xx

Aw Nat :( I think its normal to bleed on and off. Must be hard with your OH not being with you, is there any other family or friends you can spend some time with? Try and relax and put your feet up! Think about your holidays :) sooo jelous! Sending lots of hugs x

Yeah i have my mam and sister, but my mams not very well today so most likely just my sister, maybe i need a little time to myself, i know i should probably start thinking about what clothes i am taking i like to pack well in advance or i will end up forgetting things lol x

Flower - not doing much, still don't feel great to be honest. Just taken some ibruprofen and then need to pop to the shop. Don't know what to do this afternoon, really should get out in the sun but the bright light hurts my eyes.

Nat - yeh bleeding might continue for a few days. I like to be organised in advance, I always write a list of everything, I start it a few weeks before I'm going as end up adding to it when I remember things. If I didn't write a list I'd forget things. I'm a loser!!! Lol x

I'd forget things if i didnt pack early haha i might need to make a list so i dont forget anything lol x

Aw just take it easy Cookie. Its so hard being ill when you have a LO to look after!

I write a list and still manage to forget things! x

Afternoon ladies,

so my af is finally over so i will starting with the every other day method as well as temping,opks and cbfm. So we will see.

Hubby has a driving test tomorrow so the flat is very tense right now.

Af has also subsided for me aswell, i have hoovering up to do then tea to prepare i have to much time to think still so i will find something else to occupie my mind x

Also giving myself until wednesday to comfort eat then i must get back on the wagon before i undo all my work, oh bought me a box of chocolates on friday night and i havent opened them so need to get then eaten before i resume my diet lol xx

You definately deserve to comfort eat Nat. Put a good DVD on tonight and snuggle up with your chocs :)

Mrscherbert - Good Luck to your OH with his driving test tomorrow! And yay to AF finishing, you can get on with this cycle now :) x

I am going too :) i cant wait to get into bed to be honest, i was sick last night before going to bed ended up falling asleep during a movie and i cant sleep with sound in the backround i fell asleep on saturday night aswell its wierd not like me at all but then again i guess my body has been through a little change xx

Think my head is a bit better, I say think because one minute it's better the next it's worse again. Just been for a walk to feed the ducks and it didn't get bad so hopefully will be ok tomorrow. I'm starving though, nothing I eat stops the hunger.

Just downloading despicable me for my son, will stick that on for him and get on with some housework.

I think my af is on its way out, hasn't completely stopped but expect it to by tomorrow. Will then try every other day and then every day once I start getting ewcm. X

Cookie i am with you on the starving feeling, nothing seems to fill me for long, good job i am taking a break from dieting or i wouldnt be very happy lol hows your diet going?

I somehow dont want to know i am pregnant until 6 weeks to avoid a chemical it is going to take some bloody willpower not to test for two weeks but then again if i was 2 weeks late i dont think it would be rocket science if i was 2 weeks late like lol and if i bled in the two weeks i would jus know...i am in a no win situation here lol x

Morning ladies!! How are you all today? My head is much better but now have a bad tummy...if I was a dog I would have been put down by now!!! lol

Decided to give temping another go from tomorrow, I want to keep this cycle relaxed but I also would like to be able to pinpoint ovulation, so I figured if I temp that will tell me after if I have ovulated or not. Really hope this cycle is abit shorter with taking inositol, last cycle it shortened it by 4 days, if it does the same this cycle I would be one happy bunny...but even a couple of days shorter would be fab.

Well I'm back on my diet today although I've given up on the very low calorie diet, I'm doing Slimming World again instead...Im not going to classes though, I was earlier in the year but with working and looking after my son I just don't have the time. I think its better that I stick with SW anyway, because if I do fall pregnant then I'll be able to continue with it throughout my pregnancy.

Im really ready to be pregnant now, I hope it happens soon. xxx

I've been quite unwell aswell cookie it seems like nightime, saturday i had trapped wind and i thought i might of needed a hospital because i was in so much pain and felt ill and i didnt know what it was, i was sick on sunday night and last night i had a bad belly and have been really tired that doesnt seem to have gone with the chemical, wierd but i also think with comfort eating after dieting for so long isnt doing any good for my stomach lol

I have heard good reviews about slimming world i am thinking about upping my calorie intake, i also noticed and i know it was very short but i have been losing my hair since i got my positive so hoping the folic acid helps with that i've heard its good for hair x

The female reproductive organs and bowels are quite closely linked, when I have a heavy period I can get a bad tummy with it. Are you feeling abit better today?

Yes SW is good, because I have PCOS I have to follow red days to lose weight, and it is slow going...but its good to be able to eat a varied amount of food and not feel deprived. I gained 4 stone when I was pregnant with my son, so if I get pregnant again I plan to follow SW throughout it to try and stop me gaining too much. Its the only diet that MW's allow pregnant women to follow, although I woudn't be allowed to do red days.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->