We started together....

Oh I can't get a decent pic...think its almost positive so doesn't mean anything. Might just be an lh surge. I'm 14 dpo by the way.

When is af due i hope its not evaps what tests are you using? I took a opk the other day to test the theory and it didnt have a hint of a line lol x

Well took a Wilkos 20 mlu test (only shop I could get to) and it was a bfn. I have one more so I'll use it in the morning but think I'm going to be disappointed.

Was really starting to get my hopes up, have sore boobs (which only started in the last couple of days), lots of cm and some niggly crampy pains.

How's your Mum?

Any news cookie?

Shes doing well shes been moved to the respitory ward which means shes getting better she no longer requires 24 hour one to one care, shes still on oxygen though x

That's really good news Nat, glad she is on the mend.

Period arrived this morning, I new it was immenant because my temp went down again and I just felt like it was on its way.

Decided no more testing early for me, I know from my temps if AF is going to arrive, so if I get to 13/14 dpo and no temp dip then I'll test, otherwise I wont bother. Fed up of wasting money. Hopefully my cycle wont be so long this time, this last one was 43 days long!!!!

Aww no sorry it arrived, 43 days is a long cycle, hopefully this cycle is your cycle.

I want to try take my mam to my scan on tuesday but since my sac was so small on tuesday i am scared something will be wrong and it will stress her out. I have started drinking 2 litres of water and a few cups of tea, i really dont think i was drinking alot until the first scan because i was constantly reducing my drink intake and holding my wee for four hours to test x

Sorry I've not been around, did everything go already with your scan Nat? How is your mum now? Hope all is ok.

Decided to stop trying, will just NTNP I think...whether I'll change my mind I dont know, but at least for this month thats what we're doing.

Sorry its been a while since i have been on.

My mam passed away this morning after falling and breaking her hip and collerbone on sunday, she was on the mend doing good, last night it was discovered she had developed pneumonia for the second time in 3 weeks, they decided she couldn't go back on life support, bearing in mind she was already dead by the time we found any of this out this morning, anyways my gran got a call saying she was really poorly at 7.10am this morning, by the time she got there at 7.30 she had already passed away. Words can not describe what i am feeling atm i know you have experienced this cookie, i really don't think i am going to be able to do this on my own without her, i cant accept i wont see or hear her again :'(

Oh I'm so so sorry Nat, I have been there and I remember feeling like that, I didn't think I'd be able to carry on without her, couldn't imagine life ever being good again but with time things got better. I don't think there is much that I can say that will make you feel better right now but you will get through this I promise. Pm me if you need to talk. Xxx

We just had the 4th anniversary of losing my mum, still hurts but time is the best healer.

The one thing that has stayed with me is the fact that I didn't want my mum in pain anymore and if her staying would have meant she was in pain and suffering then I didn't want that. Didn't want her to suffer anymore.

Your mum is at peace now, she will never truly leave you, because she will live on in you. The more years thAt pass the more like my mum I am, and it gives me comfort.

Truly am so sorry, you will get through this though I promise. Xxx

Thank you cookie, were you trying this cycle?
I'm still finding it really difficult and her funeral is on thursday i am dreading it, i went in to straighten her hair, and pluck her eyebrows, dress her etc she looks beautiful and so peaceful i still cant believe it to be honest its surreal, i have visited her everyday since she got to the chapel on thursday, i feel like thurday is going to kill me because i cant sit with her anymore or hold her hand etc, i dont like the thought of her being burnt i hate it xxx

Oh Nat, you are braver than me, I couldn't bare to see my mum after she passed, I did briefly but she didn't look peaceful and I didn't want to see her again. The funeral will be easier than you think, I found being surrounded by people helped, surprised me that we even laughed at the wake talking about her. It's the time after I found hard. I know how terribly hard it is right now, but I 100% promise it will get easier and you will get through this. I know being pregnant is going to be tough, to go through it without your mum's support, I fell pregnant 3 months after I lost my mum, he was born November 2010 and I lost my mum November 2009...felt like he was sent to me to make me happy again. Silly thought I know. I still get sad but having my boy has brought so much love and happiness to my life, he's made it all more bearable.

No not trying this month, my son has been in hospital again, no idea if I've ovulated or not, Will just wait and see when my period arrives. With my son being in hospital again I just wonder if we can cope with another. Starting to think we should stick with one.

How is your pregnancy going? Xx

I find that i like being with her now even though shes not alive but i can hold her hand, my god shes like ice i hate that but i know its got to be done, i could sit with her all day and night, i still cant get my head around it though i see her in the chapel and im like nahh this isnt real i'm in denial.

Oh no why has he been in hospital again?? hope hes ok.

Not bad at all no symptoms really i feel totally normal, i have a doppler and listen to the heartbeat every couple of days its lovely and reassuring. My spotting finally stopped after 4 weeks never guess when...the day my mam died she took it away, it cant be a coincidence if it is its a bloody wierd one. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->