We started together....

Definitely see a progression. I think you should stop testing, give yourself at least a week and then test again if you feel you need to. You will drive yourself crazy testing like that, I started off the same but then I just thought I need to stop testing and I did. I knew some women who used the Clear Blue Digitals to make sure they progressed, and some were obsessing over the fact that they weren't getting the 2-3 weeks on it as quickly as they'd like but I thought nope I'm not doing that!

HCG levels rise at different rates in different women and for some the rise can be very slow. x

Positive opk!! Hooray!!! Hubby is now ill though so not sure I'm going to be able to persuade him to dtd.

Damn it! Just typed out a post and lost it...can't be bothered to type it again so will just ask my initial question...any update Nat?

Nope the tests seem to be at a random stop in colour change so i am not testing anymore or i will end up insane, but on the plus side i had my chemical at 4 weeks 2 days/16dpo and today i am 4 weeks 2days/16dpo and no bleeding so theres my first milestone over lol did you get to bd much around ovulation? x

I still havent told oh i want to make it until 6 weeks with no problems first, my doctor wants me to go in next wednesday and do a test there and stuff then i can decide what my next move is, i'm trying to keep calm and i know if i tell someone else they are going to be worrying too so i need to get over the initial shock and past the chemical stage first, i know some people think its unfair to not tell oh but it will kill him, me knowing and it happening would be my own fault for testing to early xx

Sounds like you are doing the right thing, and well done for not testing any more. Everything will be fine. I'm sure of it. X

No we didn't bd much, in fact only dtd once in the fertile period and that was the day before ovulation. Between the hospital, me being exhausted and hubby being ill it just didn't happen. Only takes once though, so I'm still I'm with a chance. Now to wait...am 2 dpo today. Xx

Youre definately doing the right thing by not testing anymore Nat. I didnt seem to see any progression in my tests with this baby, all my tests look about the same. I did my last test at 5 weeks and everything seems fine with baby so far.

Cookie, hope the two week wait flies by. Any plans? Is Addison feeling any better? x

Addison is fine now, so it's just a matter of keeping on with his preventative inhaler and hoping the next cold doesn't end us up in hospital. As he gets older he should grow out of it...Hope that happens sooner rather than later.

Yeh got a few plans, next weekend out on Sat night with a friend and on the Sunday going to a Christmas fair with hubby, Addison and the in laws. Then the week after Addison is staying with his grandparents for a couple of nights so think me and hubby are going to take the opportunity to go out just the 2 of us.

How about you? How are you doing? Xx

Hey how are you both :) cookie how many dpo are you, i got my 2-3 weeks on clearblue digi today feeling loads better my tests got alot darker aswell i think my problem was i wasnt holding for 4 hours xx

That's fab Nat. Definitely think you can relax a bit.

I'm 5 dpo today...so quite a wait. If my conception reading was right then this is the cycle I should should conceive. Not feeling very optimistic right now to be honest. I swing between telling myself that I'm ok with just having 1 child, to really really wanting a second. Well I guess if it doesn't happen then so be it, I have a child and that's more than some people have so I know I'm lucky.

I am determined that I won't test til my period is late...I hope I manage it. No more IC's and I don't plan to buy anymore and don't want to waste money on tests. X

Thats a good attitude but i do believe that you will get the chance to have another child, i would wait til af is late i wish i did i have spent loads on tests even after the bfp it was like a addiction to see the lines get darker now i'm ok hopefully with my last digi next week i will see 3+. Hopefully that reading was right or maybe it will happen when ntnp i dont feel like we ttc that much this cycle since we didnt get to bd after the saturday and i didnt ovulate til monday/tuesday i thought i was out for sure but it just shows you dont need to panic about bd everyday xx

Yeh we were like that this cycle, really didn't worry about trying to bd and just did it once the day before ovulation...I just wasn't that bothered, think with Addison being in hospital I had too much on my mind to worry about it. Whereas the month before I think we over did it, and it made it less enjoyable because we weren't doing it because we wanted to. I hope the fact that I was more relaxed will have done the trick. x

Cookie you've removed your tickers it's harder to keep track of how many dpo you are lol :). Glad Addison's feeling better. Definitely think the relaxed attitude helps!

Nat I just read your thread in the pregnancy forum, how are you? No more spotting? Try and stay calm your hcg levels sounds good. Hope you're ok x

I had a little bit of pinkish spotting earlier after trying and failing to have a bowel movement but thats it, every so often i am at the toilet checking x

I'm sure the pink spotting is nothing to worry about, my friend had full on bleeding in both her pregnancies but everything was fine. Xxx

I'm 6 dpo today, so got to wait a while. Not sure whether to test Saturday...I'm going out with a friend and planned to have a few drinks, I'll be 10 dpo so might well be pointless testing but feel like maybe I should...what do you think? I have a superdrug 10 mlu one so it's very sensitive.

I've not got the usual sore nipples that I usually experience, and seem to have plenty of watery cM. I hope I actually ovulated...finally found my thermometer so took my temp this morning and it was way higher than pre ovulation, will take it again in the morning so to see if it's still high. X

Id test saturday just to put your mind at rest if you think youre having a few drinks. Even with a 10mlu would you expect it to show by then at 10dpo if you were pregnant?

Enjoy your night out, very jelous! Im tired today, Ellies started thinking its time to get up at 5.20am!! x

Yeh I'll test Sat morning just to check.

Nat - all ok? No more pink spotting? Xx

Hey ive had a one wipe of tanish colour today and only a tiny bit of cramping which doesnt help i got a beta done on monday it was 438 and i get another next monday so i will hopefully have a nice high number by then i am hoping for 3+ on digi over the weekend though that will be a big reasurrence, good luck with testing saturday fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->