We started together....

Have you told your other half yet Nat? Or are you planning to wait til Mondays results? I'm sure your numbers will have increased by alot. Pink and coloured is nothing to worry about, they say to look out for bright red blood but then if theres no pain chances are thats nothing to worry about either.

I really hope this is my cycle, I'm more than ready for this!! xx

Yeah once he clicked i was 6 days late he wanted me to test so i did and my mum knows i kinda figured since i have got this far based from my lp i am 6 weeks but from ovulation 5 weeks 2days i would be a wreck if it happened now so i would be better with the support but fingers crossed all will be ok, if i am still spotting by monday and have a high number i might ask if the doctor could have me scanned to see everythings ok and see if theres a reason for the spotting.

I hope its your month too fingers crossed not long til saturday now what test will you be using? X

Im booked in for a scan on tuesday i hope they see something xx

Oh thats good, fingers crossed for Tuesday.

I'm going to use a Superdrug test on Saturday which is 10 mlu...I've got 1 at home and am going to Superdrug anyway to get facewipes today so figured I'd buy another pack. If its negative on Saturday I wont test again unless my af is late.

Took my temp again this morning and its still way up so hopefully it will stay up.

Im so nervous it seems ages away lol i like superdrug tests i used them this time, i took a cheapie today needed reassurence and got nice dark lines lol x

I know how scary it is, even at my 12 week scan I was convinced they were going to say that I was mistaken and there was no baby. When you've experienced a loss its so hard not to be paranoid. Unfortunately the first trimester does drag, you'd think it would be the shortest of the trimesters as you're at least 4 weeks in when you find out, but I think because you are so unsure getting to the 12 week mark takes forever.

Tuesday will be here before you know it, its good that you are getting a scan. I didn't get a scan until the normal 12 weeks, didn't matter that I'd previously suffered a mc, just had to wait like everyone else. Then again I had no reason to think anything was wrong or that the same would happen again...still didn't really believe it until I saw him kicking around on screen. Hope I get to experience it again, its amazing, pregnancy is amazing...I loved it! xx

Cookie, did you test?

Nat - good luck at your scan!

We go on to Spain this week for a week, so won't be on, but il definitely check to see how you're both doing when I get back :)

Hope you're both well xx

Have a great holiday flower! I'm very jealous.

Yes I tested, bfn...got an evap line on it, and it was definitely an evap as the line was very thin and grey. There is obviously something in my pee that likes to bring out evap lines. Just gonna have to wait I guess...I'm 11 dpo today. Don't feel pregnant, no symptoms.. boobs aren't even sore. .then again ever other cycle my boobs have been sore and my AF arrived so sore boobs means nothing.

Will be looking out for an update from you about your scan Nat xx

Thanks, just want to get there now, hae the packing!

Sorry about the BFN. Its only 11dpo though, I got a BFN at 11 dpo with this pregnancy, only got my BFP on 14dpo. Got my fingers crossed for you. Hope you had a good night out last night xx

Yeh Good Luck with the scan Nat xx

Hey guys unfortuantly my mam was took into hospital on friday morning because she couldnt breath, she has a infection on her lung she seemed ok yesterday having a little laugh on with us sitting in a chair, eating, then this morning i rang in and they told me they had to put her in a coma because she couldnt cope with the breathing mask, shes got a tube down her throat breathing for her its so scary, she has already been though this 4 years ago and to be honest the nurses and doctors dont hold alot of hope, i've been such a mess for days, i'm so scared. i spotted a bit of pink just before after a bowel movement and its just constant worry x

Oh so sorry about your mum, how is she today? I really hope she starts to improve very soon, there is always hope even if its tiny. How are you doing? I know how awful it is to watch your mum suffer.

Sending hugs xxx

Shes stable they are gona try decrease the sedation and see how she reacts with it (she wont react well yesterday when she wasnt sedated enough she was panicing and her oxygen was dropping loads, if they do manage to calm her she will constanly be pulling at the tube obvioisly shes on alot of medication so she'll be out of it but she did it last time i had to keep telling her off you shoulda seen the looks i got lol so hopefully they manage to keep her out of sedation today.

I'm ok well i'm trying to be but its so hard like you said especially when it could go either way but i try to find hope even if it doesnt look hopeful x

Awww I'm sorry, but its good news that they are going to try and bring her out of sedation. I hope she stays calm so they dont have to put her under again.

xxx

I know i hope shes ok with it i'm gona phone back in a bit i phone every 2-3 hours i'd phone more but i know they are very busy in there. I go get my blood taken for hcg at 1.30 then i am off to see her xxx

Wasnt called coming on here tonight, we leave early but thought id see how youre getting on and Im so sorry to hear about your Mum Nat. I really want to tell you to keep calm and try and not worry and get stressed for the baby but I know that must be impossible. Its just not fair that you have to go through all of this. Hope she responds well to them trying to decrease the sedation. Sending lots of hugs. Good Luck with the scan Nat. when do you get the HCG levels back? xxx

Did you have your scan today? Hope it went well. How is your mum doing? I hope there has been a bit of an improvement. Xxx

Got a pale line on a Tesco test, but I seem to get alot of evaps so I won't read too much into it. This is the pic (the line is more visible in person).

https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/Cookie1979_2010/IMG_20131029_143901_590.jpg

My scan was so confusing my sac only measures 4 weeks 5 days but i have a heartbeat and the nurse even said this flickering thing at the bottom was the heartbeat, the sac is 9 days off i'm so concerned plus the scan was not clear :/ i go back next tuesday.

My mam is awake and on a breathing mask now shes been talking today its looking good but shes not out the woods yet, such a relief to talk to her and tell her i love her xxx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1383048738091.jpg
    PicsArt_1383048738091.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 0
Update on my mam she was talking to us tonight with a smaller breathing mask on. Today when i went in she had a massive mask that covered her face on and my gran said we had a scan pic to show her when she was better because we didnt think she could see properly but she asked me to see the pic but the mask was all steamed up so i cut one off and pinned it to the board near her. I heard her say something but i didnt catch it because it was hard to understand with that mask on, but i asked what she said and she said sorry and i said what for she said i wanted to come to the scan she was upset i could tell she was crying it was so hard to hold my own tears back

Things are looking good the infections still bad so she isnt out of the woods yet but i cant describe how good it was to see her awake i told her she better be awake tomorrow when i go. Its been such a hard week. I think its took a toll on everyone seeing as things seem to be getting a bit better i can take a little extra time to take care of myself, starting tomorrow i need to get eating a little better and get some more water down my neck because i realised today i really dont drink alot of water its mostly tea so i'm gona try up my water intake x

That's really good news about your mum Nat, sounds like she is on the mend. Hopefully she will show more of an improvement when you see her today.

As for the scan, really positive that there was a heartbeat...a girl I chat to on here had a similar thing but all is fine. I know its worrying but try and think positive.

Well I took another test this morning and saw the faintest line I think but it's faint it could be that uhave line eye...yesterdays might have been another evap. I did an took as I heard if its positive it can mean pregnancy but not sure if it's positive...I'll post a pic. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->