we will be pregnant/having a baby in 2011/12

This month was my goal month. Its the month I would love to conceive. My mom will be visiting in a month and then in July I'll be 27. Everything for my hubby and I has happened in February. We started dating in feb 06, got married in Feb 08, moved into our house Feb 10, maybe feb 12 might be the month for a baby. It would be wonderful.

I know I'll be having a 2012 baby. God always answers my prayers, He won't let me down. =)

I'm thinking it's my month because I'm alllllll about signs :) If we conceive this month We'll be able to find the sex on my birthday, and it would be due on my husbands birthday (the 5th of February) Eeeek! I sure hope so!

That would be wonderful! FXXX

A valentines baby would be lovely :) who has tried conceive plus? X

I would love a baby on Feb 16th. It would be a perfect fourth anniversary present =)

Oh, I would LOVE a 2012 baby - seeing how we're going to start TTC in the fall, it's totally a possibility!

im gonna have a baby in 2012... im more than determined.. so bring on the :bfp: shooting for this cycle or the next.... :) have a lot of things that i bought to aid my conception :)

I am maintaining a positive attitude. I will get pregnant this year. I have tried not to get my hopes up in the past but when I started to date my hubby, I let all my emotions go. I gave my full heart to it knowing if I held anything back and it ended, I would regret it. I would worry about things not working out if they happened.
I have to out everything in it. Yes it might lead to some hurt if the BFP doesn't come but feeling positive feels so much better than worrying about which cycle will be the one. What is meant to be will be and I will remember that from now on. 2012 WILL be my year to conceive.

Me and my hubby are going to have our first baby in 2012 ;-) ppllleeeaaassseeee!!!

hi aliciatm- what else have you brought?

and thats the attitude girls :)

anyone on clomid?
x

So I just came back from the FS appointment. They couldn't get my blood to cooperate so more tests tomorrow but I get to go to the air force lab and they never have trouble with my veins.
But I got great news. I have no cysts on my ovaries and I am proceeding with my first round of femera tomorrow and having the HCG shot administered next week. It feels so wonderful to FINALLY be moving forward with the FS. In other news, DH's second SA came back the morphology went from 2% to 4% which according to research it's in a normal level and much better than 2%!
Now I have hope this could be my month. This could actually be it. I know the chances of this working the first time are slim but it's a better chance than I have had in awhile. I will be fully monitored and I will finally know when I ovulate since Opk's and temping doesn't work for me.
I hope this is the month!

Hi all :) so good to see so many people are finally getting the help they need and especially wantanerd!
I'm on my first round of clomid now- anyone else?

Amber_Lynn822 hey how are you? Any updates?x

im praying to be pregnant by the end of this year- i will do what ever it takes!

is anyone adding anything new to their cycles?
x

I went on Femara and the HCG shot this month and I am 5dpo. I get a blood test on the 17th. fingers crossed for a BFP!!!

my fingers are crossed for you hun
im out this month as clomid hasnt worked apparently...
i take pregnacare conception. use opk's, and clomid aso oh takes vitamins x

Oh I'm sorry i forgot to tell you, but I'm pregnant!:) Got my :bfp: two days ago:) A valentines day baby for us:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->