we will be pregnant/having a baby in 2011/12

hey im on cycle day 21 iv just had my blood test today to see if iv ovulated im on 100mg of clomid i take it day 2 of my cycle to day 6 :) are you on clomid :)

Hi I'm taking clomid 50mg cd2-6 but haven't yet started it as I'm waiting for af I might just take my provera tomorrow I'm meant to wait until thurs to take it but I want robget started :) how are you finding clomid?- any side effects?

hey that seems be a common time for gynos to tell people to take it the only side efects i had was i got really emotional :loopy: on it and had hot flashes on it 2 but defo worth it if get me my bfp
sending you lots and lots of :dust:

Yes they seem to be the common side effects dont they, when are you testing? X

I love the positive energy of this feed =). My sights are now set for a 2012 baby =)

Well my period due this weekend so I'm not sure how long to wait what do u think x

some tests you can test 4 days before so up to you, how do you feel?

I feel normal lol I think if my bloodtest says i have ovulated il do a test in the week. When are u testing x x

yay! i hope u have :)

I tested today i couldnt wait lol! but its a dodgey test!- i usualy dont get superdrug ones but did this month as everyones says they are good! well i got a line but its the wrong way around so guess its a dodgey one! its in the pregnancy test gallery... I wont be using them again! :( just means ill do one in the morn and start my provera so i can start clomid next week

Iv got some super drug tests don't think iv tried them before il look at your test hun out at mo tho :)

Most people rate them but thats put my opinion of them right down the drain lol! And ok :) x

Im so having a baby in 2012!! Yeh... guess it would help if i was pregnant first :brat:

My AF is due this weekend aswell, will prob be testing from Thursday with IC's and see how it goes. Ive got some First response as back up but i love pee'in on sticks! :haha:

Hope things go better tomorrow with your test Scerena ~ the superdrug ones ive used have been ok but it was a one off. Sorry you seemed to have a dodgy one :-(

Love to know how things go, all the best!! xx

just looked at the test id complain to them tbh because you could of got all excited think your pregnant i know i would of :S and then been devastated when you find out your not :( did you say you start clomid tmz let me know how you get on x

thank you inoue :)
im sure its going to be negative so im just getting ready to start provera :)
I think im out this month but roll on next month for us im hoping everyone on this thread me included that we all get out BFP cannot wait to hear some more people announcing their BFP's :) x

I am so going to have a 2012 baby, should have been november 2011 but i sadly lost my babies :cry:
I'm thinking positive now,just got my 1st AF since my miscarriage so fingers crossed i can start baking my 2012 baby soon:winkwink:

sorry to hear about your loss, my fx for you and your next bfp! babydust to you...
gl to our 2012 crew :)
xxx

Spotting still waiting for AF to fully show up. I am getting the slightest red so hopefully AF will be at full force tomorrow. Then I can go to the FS, get blood drawn, ultrasound to make sure there are no cysts and hopefully I can finally do something this month.
I think I will try the Bd every other day method and using soft cups to keep the sperm in this month. I will also hear about DH's second SA and hope the morphology is much better.
I am cautiously optimistic about this month.

I am now looking at the possibility of a February 14, 2012 ETA baby if all goes as plan this month! GLA!!!
:dust:

I'm thinking it's my month because I'm alllllll about signs :) If we conceive this month We'll be able to find the sex on my birthday, and it would be due on my husbands birthday (the 5th of February) Eeeek! I sure hope so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->