we WILL get pregnant and become mothers

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
right ladies we need a positive thread and seeing as i am feeling positive today i shall start it!!

i am going to become pregnant again and i will be a mother!!!

so i will be taking my

pre-natals (fcuk new there was something else i meant to get at the shop!)
folic acid 5mg
b vits
epo and starflower oil
multi-vits

my hair has turned very straw like, as mum said blame the pregnancy (to which i retored i could can less if i was bald or had sickness for 9 solid months) so have upped my vits for a few weeks

i will conceive again and next time i vow to enjoy every second of it

I agree a positive thread is very needed... Have been bding all week got my pos opk on the 7th and yesterday... fingers crossed it will stick...

good luck LR, hope this one is indeed a sticky bean for you!!! what plans do you have for your sticky bean then???

Just taking prenatals..thats all I have done for my past two preg. first preg had my daughter no complications at all, second mc.. hope this one will stick if I get my BFP on the 18th, this wait will not be fun.. but fxed... What about you are you ttc now or still bleeding?

have only just stopped bleeding

before the TTC stage i need to
1) shave my legs and under arms
2) sort out my hair as it is an utter mess
3) re discover my make up
4) find sexy under wear

thats all went to pot since getting my BFP.... woooooops

haha... it did for me too.. once i got my bfp i stopped shaving for sure.. ha but after af ended I took some me time and now hoping for another bfp! Good luck and i love this thread.. the positive upbeat one!

Hey this is the kind of people i need to be talking to. Hello ladies

Hiya :hi:
Loving the positive thread! Ok here's a positive statement for ya....
I think im pregnant! Im only 9DPO, and not testing til 14DPO, but im feeling very good about it all. FXd!
:dust: to you all!
xx

ohhhh good luck ladies i really hope this is our cycle!!!!!!!!

keep smiling, just imagine the delight when we hold our perfect newborns

4) find sexy under wear

Dont forget shave/wax down there :haha:

Hiya :hi:
Loving the positive thread! Ok here's a positive statement for ya....
I think im pregnant! Im only 9DPO, and not testing til 14DPO, but im feeling very good about it all. FXd!
:dust: to you all!
xx

Really how can you hold out that long... ha... FXed for you!! I'm only 1dpo.. so i have at least 9 days to go... fxed for me too!

4) find sexy under wear

Dont forget shave/wax down there :haha:

ahhhhoooooooooooooooooooo

ya can forget that.............

Im on cycle day 11 so i just want the days to go by faster lol. So im gonna take this waiting time to make myself look the best i can lol:haha::dohh:

Hey Ladies,this is great!!
I am only on cd4...got 2nd af since last mc, big bit grumpy about that but when I conceive this month,and if the bub came 2 days early my kids would be 2y4d between them oct4,07 oct8, 09 and this bean would be oct12,11...fate???? haha fx tho for all of us 2011 is going to be a brilliant year!
ROLL ON BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am only on cd4...got 2nd af since last mc, big bit grumpy about that but when I conceive this month,and if the bub came 2 days early my kids would be 2y4d between them oct4,07 oct8, 09 and this bean would be oct12,11...fate???? haha fx tho for all of us 2011 is going to be a brilliant year!

I think so

Really how can you hold out that long... ha... FXed for you!! I'm only 1dpo.. so i have at least 9 days to go... fxed for me too!
Haha. my OH wont let me test til 14DPO, which is a good thing, I suppose. I hope those 9 days go quickly for you, Hun. And FXd for a BFP!
xx

Ooh, that does sound like Fate! :dust:
Good luck
xx

we definately needed this thread, thanks for starting it! and hello everyone :happydance:

starting pre-natal vitamins tomorrow
plan to eat more fruit
also buy some pre seed and some more clearblue fertility monitor sticks
and the most important one - my husband to come home (he's working away and looks like we will miss this months egg) grrrr!!

good luck ladies
:dust:

Loving this thread! I actually went January sales shopping for new sexy underwear, as I stopped wearing it after I got my last BFP to OH's annoyance!
I am 8 dpo and going to hold out testing until about 17 dpo as this was when I got a BFP last time (got a negative on 14 dpo and couldn't take that kind of rejection again, lol!).

But seriously I feel positive - got great signs so far, faint tummy cramps on and off since ovulation, lots of creamy white cm (which I documented last time in my 2ww) and also prominent Montgomery bumps (just noticed this morning) :winkwink:

God if Posh Spice can get preggers with david beckham not being around half the time and being a size zero - then there is hope for all of us! :)

Good luck to all of you, we can do it!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->