we WILL get pregnant and become mothers

is Posh Spice preggers again????
I am on multivits,b vits,epo,folic acid and vitc
I have a competition to go to the day I should ov so hoping that bding a few days before and a quickie the morning I leave will suffice!

So glad to see this thread. I've been feeling very down today. It's been 5 weeks and 5 days since my m/c. Still no period and chanced my first test this morning only to stare at a negative sign. I'm terribly frustrated waiting for either my period or a BFP just so I know that I'm moving forward one way or another! Thanks for a smile and a glimmer of hope. I needed that.

is Posh Spice preggers again????

Yes, David and Victoria Beckham are expecting their fourth baby this summer. Think they have been TTC for quite a while, so im very happy for them
xx

Positive vibes, just what we all need! This year will be our year!!

I had my +opk yest (cd16) so the nightly nookie has started!! I am using pre seed and following SMEP plan this cycle.
Off to get my waist long hair chopped to a graduated bob today, order my sexy new designer glasses and while Im in town i may just pick up some new sexy undies for tonight!

Good luck ladies!

Hi all, Fantastic PMA. Just what i need!
Finally got BFN, today, woooo hooooo!!! Never thought i would be cheering a bfn, but now i can move on and start TTC again.
Well i have been taking vits and folic acid throughout, started taking EPO again 2x cups green tea (good for ewcm) brought the cough medicine, to help the ewcm again. UMMM not sure what else? when i got my bfp before after we dtd i put my moon cup in for the night, not sure if it helps, but stops the swimmers escaping overnight, + no wet patch to sleep in!!!!
FX all this pma will help us all get babies in our tummies and by this time next year we will all be holding our beautiful, healthy babies!!! 2011 is going to be an exciting year!!! xxx

I had my +opk yest (cd16) so the nightly nookie has started!! I am using pre seed and following SMEP plan this cycle.
Off to get my waist long hair chopped to a graduated bob today, order my sexy new designer glasses and while Im in town i may just pick up some new sexy undies for tonight!

Good luck ladies!

wooo PixieP, you are pulling out all the stops!!! I bet your man will love it!!! xx

pixie we need a before and after shot!!!!!

i'm feeling pretty positive again today!! new healthy eating regime starting as well

Good luck ladies!

woohoo... good luck and fxed for you!
:dust::dust::dust:

thanks everyone! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.... literally! I love it and feel great! A fresh new look for a fresh new year!

Excellent topic, and very much needed!! well done.
Positive vibes all round. :dust:

Yes and it did me good as tested positive too! Its very early days and i am very nervous but feeling very blessed too. Hope everyone is doing well x

I like this thread, im thinking positive too! i lost the baby 3 weeks tomorrow so not expecting to be pregnant by the end of it but who knows. we have def been dtd plenty!

I have started the whole, exfoliating, etc routine,
pre natal vitamins
my 90% sure im going to start acupuncture next week
because of the acupuncture i havent started anything else.

glad to meet you ladies, we should call ourselves a name, like PMA after a Loss lol, or something better.

i totally feel like its going to happen again soon!

Pixie...did you get a BFP??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
I am 7 days off testing...hoping we dtd enough,I was starting to feel like a teenager again, sneaking off to the bedroom in the morning,or lunchtime or the afternoon...or all 3!hehe!! (had to bribe DD's with tv and chocolate....) so 7days is the 3rd, anyone else around there??who is next?

congrats on your BFP thats brill news hunny!!!!!!

i'll see if we can find a sparkly banner, more to the point i'll ask someone how to make one lol

baby dust to all

Congratulations on your BFP!
Im struggling with PMA this cycle.
Think I had too much of it last cycle. Really believed I was pregnant, so when I got my AF, I was completely heartbroken.
So dont wanna get my hopes up this cycle :wacko:
xx

Oh Yes! I love this positivity too! I am going to try again this ovulation which should be around the 5th or 6th of Feb! Just want to tell everyone good luck! And keep the positive attitudes!!

Thankyou! Now i'm trying to keep the PMA going and praying that this little bean will be a sticky one! Good luck everyone x

I had a d&c on the 22nd of december and got pregnant between the 28th and 1st.. got my bfp this week and doctor is certain it cant be from previous pregnancy as i had 3 negatives after that and now three positives :) hoping for the best..good luck to everyone else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->