we WILL get pregnant and become mothers

this place is exactly what i needed! you ladies rock!

just started my 3rd post-miscarriage AF today, and, well, wasn't feeling all that positive.

it really helps to find others out there who are having a difficult time as well, AND trying to stay positive!

Today I will try not to think about losing a baby! and being positive!! and try not to think about what happened. bc it makes me so sad.

that is my affirmation of the day.

I like the idea of this PMA thread, and 2 BFPs on here already.

Here's hoping we can all have sticky beans this year.

I had a d&c on the 22nd of december and got pregnant between the 28th and 1st.. got my bfp this week and doctor is certain it cant be from previous pregnancy as i had 3 negatives after that and now three positives :) hoping for the best..good luck to everyone else!!

Wow that was speedy Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

im currently on cycle day 2 and ive given strict instructions to oh that we WILL be dtd every other day from cd 8 lol!!!! but i dont know how long i should carry this on for maybe up to cd 17??

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6927848fltt.gif

here we go laides our flashy blinky

thank you!!!!!

i need that PMA today more than anything

Can I join?
I'm fed up of being sad about my m/c and thinking it may never work out for me, etc, etc!
Am determined to have a PMA from now on and stop moping and look forward to having a baby in my arms one day :thumbup:

anybody can join sweety!! we need to stick together and keep our chips up

helloo everyone. i'm very new to this but so happy i found this thread! i really need to focus on PMA right now! i noticed a few ppl have got a BFP since thread was started...hoping there's more of us soon!

LETS KEEP POSITIVE!! :flower:

Hi

Can I join - I'm not officially TTC as I'm still bleeding after my medically managed MC on the 14th March, but I want to focus on what we can do once the bleeding has stopped. Did any if you try straight after or am I mad and I should wait??

Xx

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!! we need to stick together and help each other feel positive.... today i feel all smily... sun is out

I'd love to join in too, I want to be positive and focus on ttc again, I'd love to conceive again before waiting for my next period after miscarriage. Im watching out for ovulation sysmptoms and I've set up my clearblue fertility monitor to start using again as of tomorrow.
Im so worried about miscarrying again but you've just got to be brave and try again right! You cant give up on something you want so much. Good luck to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->