weaning and home made purees when out

weebubbles

Mummy
Reaction score
Hi, I have just started weaning my son but havent tried it when out the house yet.
I have tried both tesco and boots weaning tubs to store food in but the boots tub lids dont stay on and the tesco tubs leak.
I need tubs where they dont leak or let water in when I am heating them. Any ideas?
Also how do you heat the purees up?

ive got the boots ones and have found them the best, dont over fill them and once they are frozen I pop them out into a freezer bag, defrost in micro for 2 mins and heat fot 30 secs. U can use hot water but it takes forever just make sure u stir it well

Have you looked for the annabel karmel ones...they were great for me xx

Hi, is it these one's? I couldn't see any others on the website

https://www.annabelkarmel.com/products/equipment/weaning_products_small_bowl

Hi, is it these one's? I couldn't see any others on the website

https://www.annabelkarmel.com/products/equipment/weaning_products_small_bowl

I use the purple asdas own feeding bowls with matching spoons. Click shut & havent leaked as of yet. I freeze my pureed stuff so not runny as such when out n about. Just stick in microwave for about 45-60 secs..

I use the purple asdas own feeding bowls with matching spoons. Click shut & havent leaked as of yet. I freeze my pureed stuff so not runny as such when out n about. Just stick in microwave for about 45-60 secs..

I use theses as well and no problems with leaks

Hello,

When I'm out if there's no microwave I take my flask that was for bottles and a plastic tub just bigger than the weaning pot and just use the water to warm it slightly.

I tend to defrost food before I go out and use the cheap first steps pots most of the time, I think asda do something similar, also use tommee tippee pots.

I've not had any problems yet with these but do keep the pots together in a cool bag

I use the asda 1's as well & I've never had a problem. They're only a pound for 4 as well.

I got some fab little pots from Poundworld, they were a pack of 5 and all different bright colours, I also got some from the 99p shop, a pack of 4, both lots have really good lids which don't come off, might be worth a look if you have either shop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->