Webbykins' NTNP Journal

Webbykinskt

Reaction score
Hi all! My name is Katie, I'm 21, and my Fiancé is Matt, who's 20. We've been together over 4 and half years and we live together in the UK. For completeness - My Frustrating WTT Journal

We've been NTNP for nearly 7 months and I've hidden away in WTT. I'm not sure how long I'll be here because DF may change his mind at any time so I'm doing this in faith. I honestly believed that one time having sex unprotected would result in getting pregnant, but boy was I wrong...

I came off Cerazette at the end of March and we were using condoms, and four weeks later I got a faint bfp - I still don't know to this day whether it was a chemical or a false test because I had bloods done which were too low for a sustaining pregnancy but the doctor couldn't confirm either way.

Since then we've been NTNP (even though DF keeps saying every month is the last but there's still no preventing!) :haha:

My cycles have been totally messed up since stopping Cerazette.
Cycle 1: 162 days (No ovulation detected)
Cycle 2: 41 days (CD 25 ov)
Cycle 3: :bfp: CD47 (04/12/11)

I'm simply tracking my CM and doing ov tests because I want to keep an eye on my cycles - but we don't BD just because I'm ov'ing though so I think I'm still classed as NTNP.

FX'd for everyone and hopefully DF won't change his mind! xx

Still no positive opk... CD 23 now... Unless I missed it?

Also - All the best to my BnB sister Wanna-be-mummy who is now 2 days overdue and in hospital atm waiting to find out what's happening xx

EDIT: I forgot to mention... The night before last I was in so much pain - felt like severe period pains but for ovulation. I was actually crying with the pain - never had that before. Any ideas? X

Just wanted to be the first to welcome you to your new journal! As for the pains and such like I am clueless, sorry. Hoping you get that dark line soon XXX

Thanks calm :) I feel a bit odd doing it, but it's not fair to be in WTT when we're not lol. I get a bad feeling he will be preventing again at some point but FX'd.

I did an opk this morning (faint) but that was about 12pm so I'll try again at 2pm. I haven't drank anything or peed since so should be okay. I'll check my cm too.

I'm gonna have to get some BD'ing in tonight too ;) x

Stalking this new one :)

Good luck tonight, sending :dust: your way :hugs:

https://i44.tinypic.com/t0hr9i.jpg

Well ladies. I'm guessing tomorrow's will be a positive. If so, my cycle this time (if I don't get my eggo preggo :haha: ) will be 38 days or so.

I'm getting me some lovin' tonight hahaha!

Thanks for stopping Eala xx

Yes, that does look promising, def get in plenty of BD... one question, do you use lube? This cycle I am going to try preseed XXX

Nice! I see you have a new journal! Will be following!

:hugs:

We do use a bit of lube but not preseed or anything (Matt didn't like the idea of it) but when I'm oving and v.wet (TMI) we don't need it. I'm hoping this is the magic month for both of us Calm xx

Thanks HM :) xx

Yeah I've heard lube can be hostile to spermies. Good to hear you're naturally slick!

Why is OH opposed to Preseed?

fyi - OH and I used Preseed and conceived our first month! Not because I'm terribly dry, but I figured it might help things along.

He just says it's not letting nature take it's course if we use aids, He barely tolerates me doing opks because of how out of whack my cycles are tbh x

Ah okay!

(I had an evil thought - you could always empty the astroglide and replace with preseed :haha: I'm terrible)

Natural juices down there are good. I've heard that saliva and lube can be damaging, so I stayed away from it.

I'm a terrible person. I've also told people to poke holes in condoms :haha:

I was tempted to poke holes too and miss pills haha but I've never needed to yet ;) It's not terrible, it's just women have done it for years so it's fine haha x

I wouldn't use preseed in the sense of putting tubes down there, I am just using it as a lube so to say. However, if I don't get pregnant maybe I will end up doing things like that! Fxd for us both, I am still waiting for witch to properly arrive, bet i will have a hell of a day tomorrow! See what tomorrow OPK brings you, but todays already looked good! XXX

Stalking!!! good to see a few familiar faces here in TTC :happydance:

Here to stalk :) that OPK is looking good, definitely close to a positive soon

Thanks ladies. Welcome aboard the looney train!

I got some :sex: so fx'd for this cycle please ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->