Webbykins' NTNP Journal

Every other day as instructed haha. I've only got 2 or 3 opks left so once they run out, that's it. No more lol x

You do well to keep it every other day! When I ovulate I panic and start BD everyday even though its supposed to be better the other way! Even DH was like: too much sex please stop! :D

Edit: he didn't quite say that actually :D But he might have if I had kept it up another week.

Well, I just aim for every other day... it takes a bit of effort when Matt isn't in the mood (his libido has dropped a bit since NTNP started for some reason) but I make sure I don't mention babies or trying during or before the act so I don't stress him out. I think maybe he's a bit nervous about it all being as it's taking longer than we ever imagined at our age. Never mind eh? Couples have to go a lot longer than we have so far so I'm trying not to feel sorry for us x

I agree... if it's lighter again tomorrow I'm just gonna assume I ov'd yesterday and count the TWW from then. Just spoken to Matt about how long he's gonna be ok with NTNP... and he said he was going to stop last month but just didn't want to. He just reassured me that if I had pushed him or he wasn't comfortable he would have stopped long ago. He's definately seeing this cycle through but he's not sure what's happening after that so I may suggest the pull out method if he says that's it.

I honestly think I'm getting somewhere. Even if we stop TTC as such after this cycle, then I think we've both learned from this and I know he is getting closer to being ready. Which is great news either way. I will be upset and gutted if we stop, but I can't force him so I'd have to be on my best behaviour.

Hopefully he will want to carry on. I think we should at least hit the 12 month mark (if we don't conceive obviously) to qualify for fertility testing being as we're over half-way now. I would love a bfp for christmas though :cloud9: xx

Checking in for stalkeridge :flower:

Hewoo :) x

And in the spirit of Christmas... I have added a little something to my sig. That's about as Christmasy as I'll get this year lol x

EDIT: Had what I think is a glob of EWCM about 11pm but it could be :spermy: from last night... It wasn't absorbing well on the tissue paper so does that mean it's EWCM? x

stalking!

my OH was a bit like yours at first, he did want a baby but wasn't keen on 'trying' but now he is all aboard! I think it takes men a bit longer to warm up to the idea, and they definitely need some gentle persuasion from their lady so I think your DF will be fully onboard in no time! :D I actually can't believe how up for it my OH is now, I think before he just didn't understand that it took a bit more than just shagging whenever :haha:

I genuinely thought if you had sex unprotected ONCE you got pregnant :haha: same as you.

what's your OPK like today, is it lighter? are you in the TWW now or what? :hugs:

p.s. did you touch the EWCM? I think it's a really different consistency to semen !

I haven't done my opk for today yet. Will do it around 3pm so I've gotta try and not pee!

Yeah I touched it... I think it was EWCM but I'm not 100% with checking my fertility signs yet xx

EDIT: https://i39.tinypic.com/359wcog.jpg

Really really faint so I am going to assume I ov'd (CD25) Saturday same as last month. So we're aiming for a 39-45 day cycle this time round. My LP was around 23 days last time so I hope it goes to a normal range x

I feel a bit lonely in here ha. I used to have a few stalkers in my WTT journal but I don't think they've found me x

I know the feeling :hugs: did you do your OPK yesterday? are you counting yourself in the 2WW now?

Yeah I did. It was fainter than Friday so I'm going to assume I ov'd Saturday just for a date to work with. So if AF doesn't turn up then I'll be testing around the 26th x

I have read back to the start of your journal to catch myself up now :flower: Am I right in thinking you hung out on the WTT boards back in the days when I was there?

I hope your OH doesnt mess you about too much with labelling things TTC/NTNP/general changing his mind! My husband was awful for that, he still refers to Ivy as being a 'happy accident' even though I was doing OPKs that he was fully aware of :shrug:

He is actually adament he wants to do things the same next time around 'no pressure' but I know I will be doing OPKs in secret and pouncing :haha:

I have read back to the start of your journal to catch myself up now :flower: Am I right in thinking you hung out on the WTT boards back in the days when I was there?

I hope your OH doesnt mess you about too much with labelling things TTC/NTNP/general changing his mind! My husband was awful for that, he still refers to Ivy as being a 'happy accident' even though I was doing OPKs that he was fully aware of :shrug:

He is actually adament he wants to do things the same next time around 'no pressure' but I know I will be doing OPKs in secret and pouncing :haha:

Yep AP... I've been in WTT from Dec 2008 - November 2011. I'm sure I saw you around and posted in your journal a bit. I hope so too... I think I may have secured NTNP till Christmas by saying all I want for Christmas is a bfp! He doesn't seem to mind the idea of that :)

Thanks 0203 xx

Fingers crossed you get that Christmas :bfp: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back