Webbykins' NTNP Journal

Just floating in to say hey :wave: as I've seen you about in journals hehe :thumbup:

Don't worry to much about your cycles, when I came off microgynon mine were totally wacked and it took nearly 2 years or NTNP/TTC :wacko: I think I am one of the rarer horror stories though! :haha:

Thanks girls :) Yeah I'm not really worried, it's just if DF changes his mind that I'm worried about so the quicker I catch, the better haha x

did you opk this morning? XXXX

Just done it calm. Will post a pic when it's developed. Mine take about 15 mins to show full strength x

https://i42.tinypic.com/2a92zh3.jpg

Not really much darker... in fact I think it's lighter so either I'm still waiting, my urine was too dilute (held for three hours with one cuppa) or my surge occured this morning. Any takers? CD 24 now and I ov'd on CD 25 last cycle. x

i am not that good on interpreting the manual opks, I need a smiley face to tell me! I would keep BD, every other day, and bet you have caught it or will catch eggy, it must be your fertile time. XXXX

I hope so calm :) My cycle isn't gonna be any shorter this time round. I can't do an opk tomorrow because we're going to stay with DF's grandma tonight and all tomorrow so if I do one on Sunday and if it's lighter then I will assume I've ov'd. My cm is still watery but thin. No proper EWCM yet. x

BD every other day is definitely a safe way to play.

It's hard to tell with that line. It has to be a dark line to be considered positive right?

It has to be as dark as the control line HM... So I'm not sure what's happening. We are BD'ing every other day anyway so it's unlikely we'll miss it. We'll see what my opk looks like tomorrow and if it's lighter then I can assume it's happened.

Had a great chat with DF last night - He seems more into babies (a bit) and even admitted that being married first isn't as important to him as he thought. Also, he said he doesn't care if his family moan about it being pre-marital. All in all, I think a positive chat. Hope you're all well x

That is lovely about having a good chat with DF! Men are not great at speaking about all that stuff at the best of times, so it sounds great XXXX

Yeah it was Calm. I hope he meant it.

His Grandma has wound me up though, I'll explain when I get home x

She does tend to interfere a lot doesn't she? XXXX

Thanks girls. Well yeah she does bloody interfere. Basically, I had her making me feel bad for taking time out from uni and I shouldn't be depressed because we 'can't' have a baby and settle down yet.

1 - I'm not depressed because of the baby situation and inside I was giving her finger because we've been 'trying' this whole time!

2 - My sister has moved in to cover my losses so we're as fine with money as we were last month. Apparently I'm stressing Matt out with not having any money, which is funny because I haven't asked him for a penny. I have enough for my car insurance until I go back in January and my only other expense is my phone bill which my sister is lending me.

I just felt the rage bubbling up... We can decide when we want to TTC, not them. Fuming!!

I've got such bloody strange pains again. It feels like period pains :shrug: It's weird. Hopefully it's just ovulation and nothing serious.

Sorry it's a bad one tonight x

What has it got to do with her anyway, its up to you and OH when you TTC not random members of his family! Sorry for the rant but it really annoys me when people butt in and tell you what you should and shouldn't be doing.

it's your life and it's up to you what you want to do!!! (i need to listen to my own advice hear though because i am being a complete hypocrite and worrying what everyone would think if they knew we were ttc and i was planning on taking time out from uni :dohh:

:dust: hope you feel better soon!

Many women her generation believed in plain speaking, speaking their minds etc etc, my gran would have been older than yours but she was very similar. That did not make her right! No-one from the outside knows what its like to be you, to feel like you, and have your life. So take no notice and indeed, fingers up to her :D

https://i42.tinypic.com/347iu69.jpg

CD 26 - Darker or lighter than Friday do we reckon? I'm thinking lighter tbh. Pic was 15 mins after taking and was done at 2pm (held for 4 hours with little fluids). I think I might have ov'd yesterday possibly or ages ago lol... we'll have to see what tomorrow's brings. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->