Webbykins' NTNP Journal

:dohh: I've peed on so many sticks I'm an expert now :rofl: xx

:haha: I've dipped a lot of sticks :rofl: so does that make me a DAS expert? Haha xx

I'm in the middle of finding out what to do about work. I'm gonna have to apply for jobseekers atm. I have no income whatsoever so I need to get it sorted but I don't know how it works...

I don't know whether to move to a pregnancy journal now it's all confirmed, or to wait and make sure everything's okay at 12 weeks first?

Any suggestions ladies? xx

I hate having to do the wee samples bottles there willbe plenty of that to come . Defiantly preggo journal zx

but can u pee in a pot DJ? huh huh? trying to get ur piss in one of them little pots is a JOKE! even the hosp give you a funnel :rofl: I used to have a jug that i used when i needed to take samples for the MW. obv it went in the bin once tyler was born.

xx

Haha. I had a pee cup but it disappeared :shrug: I think I chucked it when we moved x

I've got an urge to do a test :rofl: xx

Update: Well I did :haha: Guess my hcg levels are going up well being as the test line is darker than the control and it was SMU xx
https://i39.tinypic.com/jq3y4g.jpg

Also, I'm now a BnB Addict instead of Chat Happy Member :happydance: I think my bfp helped :haha:

Matt just text me - 'I just showed my boss the pics of you bfp. He's well chuffed for us ^_^' I'm so glad he's getting happier xx

Yes actually I can pee in a pot :smug: I did right up until the last couple of weeks when I couldn't reach around my bump! :smug:

Eek it's defo a lot darker isn't it! Makes me a bit excited to test tomorrow :haha:

Ben told his boss right after I told him :rofl: his boss said he's obviously not working him hard enough if he's got the time to get me pregnant :rofl: xx

That is lovely about Matt,he is obviously happy, and it can take some men some time. He will be a great dad XXX

Well then ladies. I'm moving over. I was only in here a short time but it's time to move on...

Webbykins' Pregnancy Journal

I hope you'll all continue to stalk me :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"