Webbykins' NTNP Journal

I can't believe this... One day I have no bump buddies and now I have two!! Congrats to DJ on her bfp!! So pleased for her :flower: xx

I can't believe it either! :shock: I really am blessed. Happy and healthy pregnancies to us! :yellow: xx

I want to be... Will have to persuade Ben! Xx

Not yet but I had to say we would at Naya's 20 week scan :haha: xx

:haha:

How will I know when this cramping isn't normal? I'm a little worried because I'm struggling to sleep unless I'm in a certain position :wacko: I've taken to sticking a pillow between my legs... Is it honestly okay as long as I'm not bleeding?? Xx

yey cramping is on/off. Just our bodies adjusting to it all.xx

Yes, apparently all the cramping is everything expanding and adjusting. Are you having a nice weekend? XXXX

Yip, cramping is pretty normal and one of those annoying things that will crop up and worry you throughout your pregnancy! I had them on and off throughout. Even if you do have some spotting, don't be alarmed. But as long as there isn't bleeding, there's no need to contact the doctor or be concerned :flower: Unless of course they're really painful but I had quite bad AF pain throughout.

:dohh: Its a bank holiday in Spain, so it got me thinking its the weekend! :dohh:

Yep the cramping and feeling like you are going to 'come on' completley normal! When I first found out I kept going to the bathroom to check I wasnt bleeding I was so sure. I didnt believe I was truely pregnant until my first scan at 9 weeks because I didnt want to believe it in case I was wrong!
You have so much exciting stuff ahead of you hun xx

Thanks ladies :) I'm okay DJ :flower: Had a crap nights sleep because my sister kept getting up or answering texts with the bloody clicky noise on the keypad :wacko: Cramps only eased off for about an hour last night and now they're back. Hmph. Popping over to you now bump buddy :dance: xx

When are you doing another digi? :haha: xx

Probably Sunday cuz then it should say 2-3 weeks :D I was going to do my frer this morning but I couldn't find the pee cup :rofl: Are you getting a digi hun? Xx

Oh and what you need a cup for just piddle on the stick!! None of this cup business lol POAS is much more fun :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->