• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wedding budget - honeymoons

DanielleM

Reaction score
Well already my budget has gone from 2k to 5k!!!

Does your wedding budget include a honeymoon? My budget does not include a honeymoon but definetley hoping to go somewhere nice. I am tapping my mum up to look after the kids after the wedding so we can have a child free few days, then go somewhere as a family.

Where are you all going on honeymoon?

No it doesn't, we aren't having a honeymoon at all, the wedding is too close to Christmas as it is. We're going to Shambala festival this summer though, which is costing about £200. Guess that's kind of our honeymoon!

I'm with emyandpotato! No honeymoon. Any holiday we go on after we're married will be our honeymoon! We might go to cornwall or to the lake district if we have any money left over. We're not really one for jetting off!

Anyway, I'd rather spend my money on the day than go on a holiday afterwards :)

Were going for a couple of nights away at our fave place in Scotland then were having a nice 10 days holiday at our fave place in Turkey xx

Our budget didn't include a honeymoon but thanks to OH's brother and his generosity we are jetting off to Crete all inclusive for a week two days after the wedding! Was going to be Vegas to visit his brother but visas were proving a nightmare

Ours doesn't include the honeymoon, and were not having one either. We're going to save up and have a little family holiday next year instead x

Ours wasn't included in budget, our plan was to take the money out of our savings then we've asked people for money as a wedding present so we were just going to what we received back in our savings but MIL and FIL surprised us and paid for it for us! So we are going for 5 baby free days to Las Vegas :D

Ours isn't included in the budget. No way :lol: We're going for a tour around Europe!

Ours wasnt included in our budget, we done it at short notice so when people asked what we would like as gifts we asked for money for a honeymoon as we couldnt afford one, we lost our little boy 8 weeks before our wedding so really could have done with a few days away, anyway our friends and family were so generous and we had 2 weeks all inclusive in Cancun, we were litrally expecting to pack the car up and go to the lake district for the weekend x

Our wedding budget doesn't include the honeymoon. I'm budgeting £5,000 for the honeymoon as we're going to Florida. Personally, we'd rather spend more on the honeymoon than the wedding.

We spent £89 on a 2 night stay in a 4* hotel near york and a bottle of wine and breakfast from kgb deals bargain! Not planning on doing much apart from sleeping eating and drinking so perfect for us xx

We're not having a honeymoon this year as we've roped into dog sitting for the in laws, so it's not been included in the budget.

Though we do plan on having a fortnight in turkey next year all inclusive instead of our usual self catering :)

No our wedding budget or what we planned on spending on our wedding day didn't include a honeymoon

Nope, not in included in our budget. But that's because my future in-laws are sending us on our honeymoon. We're both scuba divers and wanted to go somewhere tropical - so we're off to Fiji two days after our wedding! :happydance:

Our budget hasnt included a honeymoon.
We were planning to go to disneyland paris with our boys as id much rather go somewhere fun with them than leave them behind.. but I think were hoping to save up to go to disneyworld florida instead now x

we're getting married in malaysia while we're on holiday so the second half will be our honeymoon :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->