Wedding date..

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

YAY!!! We have set a wedding date.....well when I say set, we have agreed Aug 2009! Just need a definative date now :headspin:

My sister's wedding is Sept 1st :wacko: I have yet to start her wedding cake :dohh:so I will get that started this weekend, and then we have Paul's Bro's wedding on the 22nd of Sept........everyone is at it lately, already been to his Dad's a few months back!

But I am looking forward to mine! :baby:

I forgot to add, so keep that date in mind, as I want one hell of a hen night ;)

Congrats Tam! :happydance:

I take it the forum will be cordially invited?:rofl:

Gives me plenty time to lose my 5 stone!:rofl:

Good for you, have you thought about venue etc???x:hugs:

Congrats Tam! :happydance:

I take it the forum will be cordially invited?:rofl:

Gives me plenty time to lose my 5 stone!:rofl:

Good for you, have you thought about venue etc???x:hugs:

:rofl:

i want an invite and kx, ill meet u at the gym shall i?

I have more than 5st to lose beforehand, hence 2009!!!!! :lol: But heyho, we will all get there......and you betchya, if you can make it to the hen night, then the more the merrier ;)

As for the venue, we really are not sure as yet.....Paul loves the idea of doing it on the London eye (just the marrage obviously lol) as we both LOVE London and the sights.....but I think if the weather is bad, that is going to be one hell of a miserable start to our marriage :lol: afterwards, there is a hotel in Docklands that I would like to have the reception, as we went there for our Anniversary the last time we went away to celebrate it, and the sights are gorgeous, especially by night!

But who knows, early days, we may do it in a registy office and off to a pub for afterwards :baby:

Congrats

Can't wait to crash the wedding reception muahahaha :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"