• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wedding Night Lingerie..

tinkerbelle93

2 little boys :)
Reaction score
So looking at bridal ranges on online shops there always seems to be loads of nice, sexy white underwear for your wedding- white corsets, stockings, suspenders etc. but it's all stuff you really wouldn't wear under a dress because it would be uncomfortable/be visible/make the dress look funny etc. etc.

The only thing I can think of wearing under my dress is a practical strapless bra and magic knickers! What do people buy the special underwear for.. do you buy it then change into for the wedding night or something? Do people bother with buying it at all? xx

Not going to bother for the wedding night but might get something for the honeymoon. Most people don't even have sex on their wedding night let alone get dressed up for it.

Not going to bother for the wedding night but might get something for the honeymoon. Most people don't even have sex on their wedding night let alone get dressed up for it.

Yeah this, I imagine many married couples are too far drunk to even get the dress off on the wedding night :haha:

I'm going to buy a lovely pair of knickers. That's it lol! I will have a strapless bra on though. I'm not going to other for our honeymoon either because my OH isn't bothered lol. I bought something sexy from Ann Summers last valentines and ended up selling it on eBay hahaha xx

Really? I thought it just had to be done, like it's tradition or something? Haha. So what IS the purpose of all that weird bridal lingerie, I'm guessing people just buy it then never get round to using it. xx

I ordered some simple white nickers that had Mrs ....... Printed on and a plain white steel boned corset from corset365. :)

I got a pair of knickers with mrs 'h' on it, and no bra as I have chicken fillets in my dress :blush:

I want some little naughty surprise for my DH's eyes only! x

Every one I've spoke to said they were ether to drunk or too tired.

I had a ivory satin boned corset with matching pants and suspenders i wore them all day, my spray tan melted off me and ruined it and i paid £100 for them all, and to top it off we were too tired/drunk the night of the wedding to do anything haha

Every one I've spoke to said they were ether to drunk or too tired.

Ha so it's just a big myth then. xx

It goes back to the days when you wouldn't have sex with your husband until you we're married, woman would not drink and the bride and groom would leave the reception hours before the rest of the guests. Times have changed now so it's no longer such a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->