Week 37 - Finding it extremely hard to manage emotions... help

Miracle123

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi,

I am 36 weeks and will be starting my Maternity leave from 13th May...
As we stay away from family (in different country)... my in-laws have came here and they will stay with us for 3 months..

Its been just around 2 weeks since they are here.. and I am already feeling the stress.. I cant imagine how I will manage to stay at home for full day while they are around. I dont feel the comfort in my own house. My husband is like on cloud 9 coz his parents are here.
I feel extremely lonely.. moreover I get extremely angry these days on small small things.. but cant burst at anyone... so I end up crying when I am alone.

My MIL is here.. but I dont hear even a single word from her.. saying that.. take rest/dont work hard/eat well.. .etc
I have to mind myself...

sorry for the rant.. but I am just so much worried as in how am I going to spend next 2-3 months with them... any suggestions

Oh no I'm sorry! Maybe talk to OH to let him know how you feel and just make sure you keep yourself busy and out of the house

Talking to OH is difficult.. and I cant really talk to him on such topics especially related to in laws.. as he may feel I am complaining about his mother.

Staying out of the house is also not possible after next week... as my Maternity Leave will be starting soon... staying with in laws whole day... its like a scary thought for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->