weekends and temping

Kates1122

Reaction score
do the weekends mess anyone else up with temping? I always wake up like an hour or so later on the weekends, so i'm scared my temps aren't really right....do you think an hour or so later than usual really means that much?

i asked this question in another thread...and actually tired it out myself. it does make a difference but not a big one...maybe about .2

I'm hoping that the coming weekend doesn't mess up my first month of temping! I'll be out of town from Fri night thru Mon evening! I'm concerned about not being on the proper sleep schedule to do what I need. I also have concerns about my CBFM during it. My family doesn't know we're TTC, and I stay at my aunt's house. I'll be on CD9-11 on Sat-Mon morning. Which means, my monitor will certainly ask for sticks. And, I'm also concerned that I believe I O'd on CD12 last month with Clomid... and yeah... :sex: at my aunt's, which is my grandma's house from before she passed? It feels dirty and wrong! LOL My grandma would be so ashamed!!! :(

Any advice? I'm terrified of cacking up the whole month with a 3 day weekend! And, I don't want to! :(

My hubby and I go parking in those situations lol. Backseat sex is f'ing awesome! Just find a nice secluded area and there you go hehehe.

Awww... I drive a convertible. :( Have you seen the backseat of a convertible? LOL

Lol, we have a ford Taurus so lots of room.

I always have my 'BBT' alarm set for 7am. I tend to take it half asleep at the weekends then pass out for another hour or so until DH comes and wakes me up!

When I went to temp this morning, half asleep... I nearly used an old OPK that I had lying in my desk drawer instead of my thermometer... I would have been SO sad! LOL Those are getting thrown out TODAY! :)

When I went to temp this morning, half asleep... I nearly used an old OPK that I had lying in my desk drawer instead of my thermometer... I would have been SO sad! LOL Those are getting thrown out TODAY! :)

:rofl: HAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->