Weeks estimator help!

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
So I took this week's estimator clear blue digital test and now I'm a bit more nervous. At first I hadn't read the part that said if it says 2 to 3 weeks you are 4 to 5 according to how your doc measures from your last AF. So I freaked. Then I read that.
But I'm still worried as I'm 5 weeks 3 days shouldn't it say 3 plus weeks for 5 weeks or more? Or does the 3 days really matter? How high do you think HCG is to detect the 2 to 3 weeks? Maybe I shouldn't have even gotten the darn test! Ugh

I'm gonna post the digital with weeks estimator and it came with a regular clear blue dye test that I took at the same time. Then I'm posting the dye tests I took when AF was late. The new blue dye test is way darker now than before so I feel that means something good?

Sorry ladies I'm really paranoid

Attachments

• 20160305_144855.jpg
    20160305_144855.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 32
  • 2016-03-05 16.41.47.jpg
    2016-03-05 16.41.47.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 32
My clear blue this time seems pretty accurate. Two days ago when I found out it said 1-2 weeks. Just yesterday when I was 5 weeks it switched to 2-3 weeks. It made me feel better as my initial confirmation appt isn't until the 25th.

With my dd my CB didn't switch to 3+ weeks until I was over 6 weeks, closer to 7 weeks! I was told that sometimes the weeks estimator might not be accurate.

Since it's going by fetal age and not gestational age on the digi 2-3 weeks is fine. It's not exact, if u r really concerned ask ur doctor for a HCG blood test. That's the only way to really see if you are in the normal range. I totally understand ur concern, I had a second tri miscarriage and two chemicals before this pregnancy and it is stressful. I had two HCG blood tests done at 5 and 6 weeks, and a ultrasound at 9 and 12 weeks. Also having a doppler helped ease my mind, and was able to hear the heart rate at 10weeks. Also symptoms can come and go, and from your other post in third tri, I would say having bloat and metallic taste is a good sign. Gl with everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->