Weenotions custom nappy - where to start....

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
I know what embroidery I want but materials, inners, inserts, boosters :wacko:

Today I recieved some WN inserts and boosters in an attempt to identify materials but I'm still not sure of my opinions on what is best to go for! I'm an Itti AIO fan through and through but I love the fit I get with WNSS pockets and want a nappy I can have his pet name on and keep in his memory box. :cloud9:

Anyone have any tips before I sit up till the Wee(notions) small hours....:lol:

um i think it all depends on you hun, i like the sidesnaps and have one size 4 layers and large 6 layer inserts, ive just got a wnos in poppers but am not loving it... need to give it time lol

just make sure ur happy with everything and that anything specific you want you make clear in the instruction box x

Our first one was a small side snap pocket, as love the trimness of them. I got minkee outside and in with embroidery on the bum with a 6 layer bamboo insert, but I've since ordered a 4 layer one as well, to see if it makes a difference to trimness.

We've since got a onesize with velcro with the standard insert it comes with and a onesize in snaps, prefer the velcro tbh!

HTH x

I've ordered a half way cut with blue spots front and royal blue at the back. Caterpillar embroidery. Blue microfleece inner. Didn't order inserts as was told they aren't fabulous :shrug:

I'm currently about to press order on a mocha cuddlesoft outer, crimson microfleece inner, snowy owl embroidery :D

ETA: On second thoughts red inner and white embroidery=bad idea :dohh:

I have an order of £106 waiting :shock: I just cannot make myself hit the PAY button though :dohh: Going to wait until next month...

Yea only one of mine dont have the WN insert in them...they seem to last Tabs ages :thumbup:

ive got in the cart waiting, a wnos in palest green minkee, palest green minkee inner with a funky monkey embroidery and alexander across the top :happydance: velcro tabs, its about £32.

YEA lisa what did you get!!! I have 4 i think custom emroiderd ones waiting :dohh:

One size boarder cut with VW camper van LE cotton, lime minkee, teddy bear brown minkee inner and 'Spuggie' embroidered in chocolate :)

That sounds gorgeous. Can't wait for it to arrive so we can see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->