Weenotions...............

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Damn that bloody site!!!

The first time I ordered from them I was excited and rushed my order so didnt really look or explore all the options available to me.....sooo having received my order and being mega impressed by their fit, quality and overall looks.....I decided I would buy some more but this time take my time...

well, It took me about 3 hours to order 3 nappies:dohh:

I kept changing my mind on embroidery, colours etc.......but I think Im going to be sooo happy with my choices now!

I even got the lady to cancel my order once as I changed my mind!

so heres one that I found in their album, had to copy it.....

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/WNpirateboys.jpg

the other two I have dreamt up myself so no pics......but one is a giraffe on grass with a blue sky and a sun in it. The other is pure black with a colourful rocket and 'lift off' on and little random silver stars all over the nappy!:happydance:

I'm seriously hooked!

its fab isnt it !!! i'm defo getting some soon....totally skint at the mo tho:hissy: cant wait to see leo in his new fluff!!

sara

xxxxxxx

Tell me about it! £80 on 3 nappies:dohh:

Oh would go bezerk if he knew! So worth the money though! Im even thinking of selling my ittis for more weenotions!

lol oops!! they are soo worth it if they look that good tho :blush: how long did your last lot take to come??? i'm waiting for some wipes from them at the mo...thats the only thing that puts me off them - the wait!! will be worth it in the end tho :D

sara

xxxxxxxxx

they look fab hon :thumbup: i keep looking, but can't seem to decide :dohh:

they took about 2/3 weeks to come.....they say that none is there to take e-mails lol, but I get answers when I mail them!

Thats soo cute!!I have 3 on order and cant wait to get them!!!Ordered about a week ago so fingers crossed will be here soon!Just sold loads on Ebay so can see another order looming!

Do they do cloth trainers does anyone know?? What's the website I lost it

OMG! at least i know me buying that bumbo has only funded your addiction!!! :rofl:

hahaha

I have to say those weenotion nappies are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOo gorge!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->