Weetabix... Do you?

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
So, this morning I was making the girls and myself weetabix for breakfast, they have always had them with cold milk. I think this is disgusting as I always have them with hot milk.. :wacko: Lol

I always ask whether they want hot milk or cold milk and they always say cold... :sick:

How do you eat yours? Hot or cold?

:flower:

Cold milk and never without sugar,and sometimes I add a chopped banana

Has to be hot milk and coated in sugar

Urgh, weetabix makes me want to puke, I warm Riley's milk up a touch, and pour it on, but I do NOT mix it all in, it still needs to look like a weetabix block rather than a mushy bowl of yuck, otherwise I wouldn't be able to feed it him!!

I put a tiny bit of hot water on it first but add cold milk. Sometimes I put raisins or banana in it too

Hot milk and tons of sugar :)

Cold milk with sugar or a nana :)

I take the milk out the fridge, pour it in a glass, wait for it to go to room temp (or as close to that within about 10 mins), pour it on and eat it quickly before the weetabix turn to mush :haha:

I'm a freak, aren't I? xx

Urgh, weetabix makes me want to puke, I warm Riley's milk up a touch, and pour it on, but I do NOT mix it all in, it still needs to look like a weetabix block rather than a mushy bowl of yuck, otherwise I wouldn't be able to feed it him!!

Exactly WSS!

I like a mushy bowl of yuck personally! I tend to use hot water though and sugar and mush it all up to a thick paste, yum yum yum!

I eat mine with really cold milk, warm milk or room temperature milk makes me want to puke lol (although I do like cornflakes and hot milk but the milk has to be hot hot! :wacko: ) my kids will take theirs warm or cold, usually whatever time of year it is so today they had theirs warm!

I hate putting sugar on my cereal so I use splenda or canderel :)

No milk at all. Nothing quite like a bit of roughage. I pop it in my nosebag and chomp away :rofl:

Always cold milk with chopped banana :thumbup:

Cold.. couldn't imagine using hot milk lol.. I do use hot milk for Lily's though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->