Weetabix... Do you?

Cold milk, cinnamon or fruit . Never sugar.

I crush them, sprinkle with artificial sweetner and then cold skimmed milk :thumbup:

I don't like milk and hate hot milk with a passion so it has to be cold!
LO has it with warm milk though.

Cold milk with sugar.OH had one the other day with warm milk and no sugar.It made me feel a little bit sick,and smelt horrid:haha:

cold milk and a ridiculous amount of sugar... to be honest the amount i put on, coco pops are probabl healthier!

Cold milk and I have to eat it quick before it goes soggy or else I feel sick :haha:

Oh god my OH and I had a looong debate over Weetabix -Yeah, I know, sad!

I prefer hot with sugar and I mix it all up, whereas OH will eat it cold. Yuck! He thought I was strange and vice versa. We seriously debate about the oddest of things though..

i didnt know you did it any other way :blush:
i put a tad hot water from the kettle to soften it and then pour cold milk over it and top with sugar.
but i have to eat it quick because i really cant stand mushy weetabix :sick: makes me feel yuk, but i dont like having some bits crunchy either ! im fussy :haha:
how do you do it with hot milk ?

and that box looks nothing like the australian box lol !!
(but i guess they are australian so it would)
weetbix.jpg

Hot milk! I like it when they go mushy :haha:

Hot milk + sugar (Although I add cold milk + sugar & bung it in the microwave)

I've noticed a few people said hot water!? I'm sorry but that sounds yuck!

I have mine with hot milk, and all mixed together till its mushy. Yum :thumbup:

Has to be hot for me. OH has them with cold milk and bananas and it looks and sounds disgusting.

Cold milk for me :) :thumbup::).

Hot milk reminds me of when I lived at my parents and we had our late Golden Retriever who had a digestive problem and we gave him one weetabix with warm milk for supper recommended by the vet and it was always round his chops. Was cute.

OH on the other hand has to have warm milk with every bowl of cereal. :sick:... warm milk with sugar puffs! Seriously!!!!

warm milk and tons of sugar for me! Just warm milk for Lucas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->