Weetabix... Do you?

Always always always cold. I really like weetabix but they need to have LOADS of sugar or they make me vomit :wacko:

Neverheard of weetabix with hot milk, I am not a fan of hot milk.

my kids have it cold, they have never asked for it warm

Cold. Although I have had it warm before when i was younger, gotta have sugar on though either way!

Ice cold skimmed milk and a bit of sweetner. Warm milk makes me gag. I sometimes have a few sultanas - DH likes loads of different fruits on his but I don't like fruit & cereal together generally

Usually cold! My grandma always used to make me have them hot! Always need lots of sugar though!

This thread made me LoL! I always have mine with cold cold milk and chopped nana! I have to eat it really fast before it turns to mush!

I am in The States....what is wheatabix? I am thinking it is either like oatmeal of cream of wheat?

If it's like either of those, I DEFINITELY eat with hot milk, and a little brown sugar. If any fresh fruit is in the house like bananas or strawberries, I top it with those. Yum!

i dont like them but amelie just likes them with cold milk and fruit.

I am in The States....what is wheatabix? I am thinking it is either like oatmeal of cream of wheat?

If it's like either of those, I DEFINITELY eat with hot milk, and a little brown sugar. If any fresh fruit is in the house like bananas or strawberries, I top it with those. Yum!

no lol i dunno how to describe them though :shrug:

https://www.recyclethis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/weetabix.jpg

and then you add milk and they go all mushy.

obviously this is a German/French box but doesn't look so much different otherwise..

https://www.promena.ch/libraries.bilder/Weetabix_Original12.jpg

I like them both ways. Cold milk has to be really cold and ya have to eat it fast before it goes mushy. With hot milk I love mixing it all up so it's just a big bowl of stodgy mush...works just as well with bran flakes :)
I do also like eating them dry :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->