Weight issues, uk

cooch

Mummy to one gorgeous boy
Reaction score
Anyone else concerned about weight gain so far?

I put on a few pounds in the run up to my ivf. I was always slim and was 9st when I got married, I'm now up to 11st at 9weeks pregnant. I'm really concerned as I don't want to be the size of a house when I give birth. I'm also quite small at 5'2 and have a job I need to be quite fit for.

I feel as though I'm huge already and look a lot further on. I don't want to be huge. Much more for my height will be unbearable.Any advice?

I'm not concerned about wieght because I haven't weighed myself. That way I don't need to admit I've already put on a fair few pounds until the second trimester when I can blame it on the baby.

My plan at the moment. Don't worry for now and then come new year when I enter the second trimester and no longer want to live on sweets and crisps, go on a big new years health kick and turn my fat into baby.

I worry about my weight, I know I've gained but I'm not sure how much coz I won't weigh myself...ignorance is bliss (or so I can let myself believe in the mean time) I'm gonna start a exercise DVD for pregnant women tomorrow though to try n control the weight gain a little bit!

I worry about mine as with my daughter i put on 4 stone and just got done losing it all 2.5 years later... I'm only 5 weeks and already 2lb heavier :/ although i'm pretty sure it's water weight the scales tried telling me i'd put on another 2lb from yesterday! So downing the fibre n water today!! Lol i've always had weight issues, really trying not to eat more than i need this time :/ and healthily too xxx

Anyone else concerned about weight gain so far?

I put on a few pounds in the run up to my ivf. I was always slim and was 9st when I got married, I'm now up to 11st at 9weeks pregnant. I'm really concerned as I don't want to be the size of a house when I give birth. I'm also quite small at 5'2 and have a job I need to be quite fit for.

I feel as though I'm huge already and look a lot further on. I don't want to be huge. Much more for my height will be unbearable.Any advice?

No real advice I'm afraid, but I absolutely could have written this!! DH & I had a 3 wk holiday prior to the IVF treatment where I piled on a load of pounds & I've always been slim and was 9st when I got married in 2011. I'm a wee bit taller at 5'4 but other than that our situations sound identical.

I'm actually too scared to weigh myself but I was around 10st when I got my BFP so I guess I must be at least touching 11st now if not exceeding as I feel the size of a mansion house, and I can't get into ANY of my jeans as I've put weight on all around my hips, thighs & stomach :-( I feel gross :-(

DH has always had issues with his weight & is scheduled to start his diet next week so I'm hoping my intake of naughty things (chocolate, cake, chocolate, pasta, cheese etc) will subside dramatically & I can concentrate on eating at a more sensible rate.

I'm still dreading being weighed at my next scan & praying I can slow the weight gain down :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->