Weight loss motto's!

sandilion

Reaction score
Mine which seems to be helping me stay committed is:

"It doesn't taste as good as skinny feels"

Tonight i nearly caved... i started fantasizing about the cream cookies in the pantry, and as i got up to go get at them i remembered this motto. So instead of eating a cream cookie I wrote this motto on a piece of paper in bold writing and stuck on on the wall in the kitchen... in a position so whenever i start heading to the fridge OR the pantry, i will see this sign. This seems to be working like a treat so far!

What's your motto(s) you go by to keep yourself focused on your weight losing goal?

I know I can :)

I'm like the little fat girl that could lol but really, I kept thinking about what eating what I wanted and not exercising was doing to me versus how good I feel now and how much better I look!
Instead of stuffing crap in my mouth when I feel like I want to stuff crap in my mouth I grab some fruit instead. That's not to say I don't have my bad days, we all do but the only thing that matters is that I keep on going!

I read something once that the first bite is always the best... quite true IMO and has helped me realize that you can have a delicious, indulgent food but you don't need very much of it! :)

Some that I like:

'Motivation is what gets me started; habit is what keeps me going'

'What you eat in private, you wear in public'.

Bevziibubble they're very very good ones! Im gonna be using them too!!

A minute on the lips, forever on the hips! Hahha a quote my grandma was FAMOUS for saying.

Fridge pickers wear big knickers lol

Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever. :kiss:

My own one I've been telling myself "I don't wanna be a fat mummy!"

I suggest you clear out your pantry of rubbish food if it tempts you! Get in some healthy snacks and then you won't beat yourself up when you feel like a snack. Get in some hummus and carrots, cherry tomatoes, lots of fruit!

I'm not a huge fan of the saying ''nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'' but it's actually very true haha. Keep telling yourself that, if it works for you :thumbup:

We should change it to ''nothing tastes as good as healthy feels''. I like that motto too, but I think it could subconciously lead people to undereat. ;)

I've learned in my journey these last few years that starving yourself is not the way to go. If you eat clean foods, you will lose weight, trust me.

Just found this one :haha:

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/8FC75B19-A67E-4C9D-83F9-5EF089AF738A-255-0000002886181D91.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->