Weight Loss support Thread

At least you seem to eat healthy for the most part. I have really bad days where I will eat oreos and fast food, uhh it's so hard. It's really hard to find time to make something healthy, I really need some motivation. I try to eat at least a healthy breakfast and lunch but it doesn't always work out that way. I really need to crack down on buying junk food so I'm not tempted.

An idea on quick meals that are healthy:
Cut some slice of chicken breasts, cook them in olive oil & garlic and herbs. Cook them in advance and use it throughout the week ! I usually do that. I buy some fresh already washed baby spinach, I cut some cherry tomatoes and mix all that together and put some fresh lemon juice. It taste amazing and it's quick and healthy!!!

I also make light cream cheese bagels with smoked salmon and capres. So quick, so tasty, so healthy!

For some nice healthy dessert (because I LOVE dessert) I cut some fresh fruits, mix them in natural yogurt and take 1 square of dark lindtt chocolate and brake it and mix it with the yogurt. It's healthier than a cheesecake and taste great.

good luck hun xxx

Thanks Jess! It does sound delicious, especially the desert ;) I will have to start this tomorrow though because we just had pizza hut for dinner :dohh: I will have to double up on the ab workouts tomorrow! I've been pretty good about having protein at each meal to boost my metabolism. I need to look up some healthy dinner ideas, my cookbook seems to be full of comfort food.

Thanks Jess! It does sound delicious, especially the desert ;) I will have to start this tomorrow though because we just had pizza hut for dinner :dohh: I will have to double up on the ab workouts tomorrow! I've been pretty good about having protein at each meal to boost my metabolism. I need to look up some healthy dinner ideas, my cookbook seems to be full of comfort food.

No problem! Do you know the english cook Gordon Ramsay? I got his cook book called fast food, it has some delicious healthy stuff and everything is quick to make! xx

No problem! Do you know the english cook Gordon Ramsay? I got his cook book called fast food, it has some delicious healthy stuff and everything is quick to make! xx

Thats so funny, my OH told me I should get it, only because he likes Gordon Ramsay. We have "family time" watching his shows. I will be sure to pick it up, thanks for the tip :)

Matt and I have started trying to loose weight this week. I have 13lbs to loose (and a LOT of toning).

Any tips for either? Im desperate to get rid of my mummy tummy!

xxx

I just count calories and weigh portions and exercise. 13lbs will be easy :)

I lost 2.5 lbs this week :happydance:

:shock:
CONGRATULATIONS! Damn you're good!:happydance: Haven't joined a weight loss group yet but definitely once my little ones here I hope to get back to 100 lbs(I am 144 lbs right now, baby's due in 13 days).

i cannot wait to go on a diet. i have put on 45 pounds and i feel miserable as hell! will be joining weight watchers!

good luck everyone.

Christine
X

have a feeling it may be back on again:witch: hasnt helped, nor have all the crisps and kitkats:blush:

anyway back on monday to weigh-in. Have been looking at weightwatchers and like its ideas that nothing is forbidden and diet drinks are zero points:happydance: 20 points (thats what I would be allowed for my weight) isnt alot but at least with the extra points you get from exercise you can still have treats:happydance:

Thanks for all the encouragement girls, I'll be there for you too:hugs:

well done carrie too:happydance: small steps eh hun, well done hun:hugs:

Right, I definately am getting back on the band waggon, - need to look alot nicer than I do right now, in 4 weeks time!!

my boobs have dropped 2 sizes :( im gutted!

I lost another 2lb last monday dunno how but glad i did happy with any loss tbh

yvanne hav some of mine i hate havin big boobs :hissy:

can i join in?

i need to lose a stone or 2 currently 14stone exactly :blush::blush:

1 to many kitkats :blush:

I think kitkats should be banned:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members