Weight Loss support Thread

Your BMI isn't actually accurate or reliable after having a baby Aqua - Don't worry, you're doing great!

I, on the other hand, have put on 7lbs.... I'm now back to the weight I was when I started consciously trying to loose weight - I'm devastated!! :sad2:

Aqua I wouldnt worry either, you're doing great :)

:hugs: Tasha, it'll fall off soon

I've lost another 3lbs :happydance:

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wdzyY92/s-weight.png

i think the mountain-biking is working very slowly plus my legs are getting leaner :wohoo: and I have worked out that I only have 7lbs to lose to get into 'healthy bmi' :wohoo:

So, my focus on weight loss has gone completely out of the window and I look like an umpa lumpa! :( It's the breastfeeding: I swear it makes me feel as if I am starving all the time and creates cravings for junk! I think I may be addiced to chocolate! :hissy:

How's every one else doing?

I underestimated my weight gain, I thought it was 59 lbs, but it was more like 64 or so.
I am down to 166 from 194, I have another 36 to go to hit my normal 130.
I am noticing a lot of my clothing is fitting differently and I am finally losing weight in my flabby upper arms! boooya

I am noticing a lot of my clothing is fitting differently and I am finally losing weight in my flabby upper arms! boooya

Hurray!!!
You're lucky... I have lost weight on my belly and on my thighs but my ass is still massive as well as my upper arms :dohh: Oh and I'm back to being a no boobies person. I'm back to an A cup. :dohh: Was big C small D when my milk came in, my husband must be sad.

My belly is pretty flat (a little extra flab) but so much better than a month ago.
Thighs not so much.

I was quite big before and now I have gone up a size i'm gutted :(
Seems like I'm not losing any weight either which is really bad...thing is I'm hardly eating and walking alot more than before :(
Hopefully when the six weeks is up I can go back to the gym and it will start to fall off *crosses fingers*

I've lost just under 1 and a half stone in 3 months. A bit slow I guess but they say the slower it comes off the longer it stays off - here's hoping!

Well done all you girls! Go you! :happydance: Sounds like you're all doing really well :)

it has taken me 6 months to lose 2st and now i am stuck!!!

my belly is still abit podgy but it's never been flat so im not too worried about that, its my thighs, cant seem to shift anything off them.

how did you lot or are u lot doing it?? diets? clubs? excercise? i really wanna and need to lose this extra weight its getitn me down now :(

:hugs: hun, you and me both :(

sod it I'm giving this my all come monday, I am only after eating my own weight in chocolate :dohh: I'm still out cycling twice a week but am eating too much crap and it HAS to stop :grr:

are you with me cheeky carrie?

:hugs: hun, you and me both :(

sod it I'm giving this my all come monday, I am only after eating my own weight in chocolate :dohh: I'm still out cycling twice a week but am eating too much crap and it HAS to stop :grr:

are you with me cheeky carrie?

deffo i feel and look like a whale

im soooo depressed since tryin to get a wedding outfit for my cousins wedding and realising im up 2 dress sizes :hissy::cry: Ive put on 5 bloody stone whats up wi that :dohh::hissy:

Mamafy and Cheeky_Carrie: I'm right there with you girls! They say breast feeding makes you loose weight - but the truth is, it makes you starving hungry!

At my breastfeeding cafe, everyone was saying that we all would probably loose a ton of weight if we weren't eating all the time - but we're all craving cakes and chocolate and buscuits!! Chocolate is my nemesis: I just can't resist it and I'm sure it's what's making me retain my pregnancy weight (but the weight brings my mood down, and chocolate makes me feel better! :dohh:).

I'm gonna do this seriously now. No more food, well, no more crap food.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Come on hunger - Bring it on!!

Can i join, my plan its to get davina mcall (sp) dvd and look like a prat dancin infront of the window....hmm maybe not:blush: Curtains shut i think, been doin sit ups tho!! Think i mite get a weight loss ticker as inccentive! x x

I still have to subscribe to the gym... It's right next to my condo but I always have a good reason for not going :dohh:

As for eating well I do now... Only eat salads with protein (salmon, shrimps, scallops, steak, soy beans etc.) I don't buy crap food, so I don't eat it... I know if it's my house I'll HAVE to eat it. I had a massive chocolate cheesecake my mom had made for me for my bday last week and I ate half of it within a day. :dohh::dohh: It was just there sitting in the fridge and calling my name! Couldn't help it.

I still have to subscribe to the gym... It's right next to my condo but I always have a good reason for not going :dohh:

As for eating well I do now... Only eat salads with protein (salmon, shrimps, scallops, steak, soy beans etc.) I don't buy crap food, so I don't eat it... I know if it's my house I'll HAVE to eat it. I had a massive chocolate cheesecake my mom had made for me for my bday last week and I ate half of it within a day. :dohh::dohh: It was just there sitting in the fridge and calling my name! Couldn't help it.

OMG cheesecake is my weakness!! I've been working out 40+ minutes everyday but I haven't weighed myself in 3 weeks because I know I would quit working out if it said they I had only lost a couple pounds. Hopefully I can lose another 10 pounds by August.

OMG cheesecake is my weakness!! I've been working out 40+ minutes everyday but I haven't weighed myself in 3 weeks because I know I would quit working out if it said they I had only lost a couple pounds. Hopefully I can lose another 10 pounds by August.

Congrats girl!!!! I'm a lazy person... Sooo lazy ! I need a gym buddy but none of my friends lives close by :dohh:
I had a bowl of ice cream with runny fudge while watching Rock of Love tonight :dohh::blush::oops:

Congrats girl!!!! I'm a lazy person... Sooo lazy ! I need a gym buddy but none of my friends lives close by :dohh:
I had a bowl of ice cream with runny fudge while watching Rock of Love tonight :dohh::blush::oops:

At least you seem to eat healthy for the most part. I have really bad days where I will eat oreos and fast food, uhh it's so hard. It's really hard to find time to make something healthy, I really need some motivation. I try to eat at least a healthy breakfast and lunch but it doesn't always work out that way. I really need to crack down on buying junk food so I'm not tempted.

Can i join please.

i don't know my weight or anyting so i'll try and find out this weekend.

Well done al the girls.

I keep eatting crap as well its so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"