Weight Loss support Thread

Layla

Reaction score
I have seen a few of us want to lose weight this year so i thought this might be a good idea to help each other out etc.

As from tomorrow i am on a diet, i cant be to strict coz im feeding but i will be eating healthy.

I will be taking body messurements and weight and logging them in here then updateing each week....plus will be doing a food diary.

I have given myself a weight and clothes size target, and i have to achieve it by Augest 2008.

Anyone else brave enough to join me and get support?

x

Sure :) I'm back at fat club on Thursday, think I've put on 4-5lb over the holiday, xmas and the new year so am about 11st 5lb now. Would love to get down to 9 stone 10lb for my holiday in December, so have a long time to do it. It would be nice to lose weight for the summer though, so I'd love to lose 23lb in total and tone up.

ill be joinin gin the near future :D

I put on 20 kg during pregnancy all together :dohh:

well 10 kg are gone already, must have been a lot of water, but there are still 10 kg to loose!

I am breastfeeding and do not want to go on a diet, as well I have a lot of cravings for sweets at the moment :dohh:

I will wait if only breastfeeding will help to loose more and will monitor weight as well!

if this solely doesn't help I have to say good bye to the sweets and eat healthy snacks instead!

will follow up the thread :hi:

My OH rly wants to lose weight, he weighted himself while we were out and he was quite shocked.

He does try but he tends to crash diet and really punish himself and trys to do too much too quickly, and then it all backfires and he eats rubbish again!

I'd like to lose some weight but I'm not the diet type so I can't really stick to it! I just tend to eat what and when I can with always being quite busy!

Would you mind if my OH joins in (I'll fill at his details in etc) I'll just let him use my sign on to update or I'll do it!

We have registered with a weight loss forum but tbh I don't think its very good!

Think it would just help him if there's someone else to "compete" with sort of thing!?

I dont mind atall, the more the merrier! :D

I am a size 20 at teh mo, i have lost all the weight from Adam but i still have the weight from Cobys pregnancy to lose, i will go to the chemist in the morning and weigh myself and do all my messurements so i can log it all and keep track

x

Great, I've already told him and he's planning meals already. Think he's starting tomorrow!

Will pop his measurements on tomorrow......might even partly join in myself.

Ta xx

i would love to join you girls but it wont be until after may.. i am keeping a close eye on any weight gain during this pregnancy though

i'll do it, im going to just embarrass myself hugely now, but hell to it! im fed up of feeling like an elephant.

Im now in size 20's after pregnancy, have only ever been in 12's at the most lol, and that was when i was on medication after an operation which put weight on me and i went from an 8 then. I was a 12 when i fell pregnant with Abi, went up to a 16 and lost it back down to a 12 again, then found out abuout her being ill and went back up, then falling pregnant with Izzie and then Kabe, im now a 20 :blush: and i dont like it.

My brother is a bit of an idiot, and maybe he was joking, but he said something that got to me, somehting about being banned from weightwatchers for having a weight that looked like a phone number! it was said in gest but still!

i'll go pull some cravkers, theres usually a tape measure inside them lol and then i'll add my measurements onto here

I'll join, but I'm starting next week when I return to work.

I will be thin, I will be thin, I will be thin, I will be thin...

Cx

Im going to try the special K cereal thing for the first two weeks, I don't know how much I weigh and to be quite frank I dont want to. I just want to keep going until I fit back into my pre pregnancy clothes and perhaps eventually be a 12 and not a 14. But as I say... My first goal is to fit into my pre pregnancy clothes at a size 14 comfortabley with out looking like i've been poured into them.

Im not sure how far I have to go to accheive that yet as I darent try them on. :wacko:

X

Right, here we go....:blush:

I weigh 15st 9lbs, i want to weigh 13st 7lbs

I am a clothes sieze 20, i want to be a clothes size 16

Im not brave enough to put messurements down lol

That is the weight and size i was before i got pregnant with Coby and i was very happy with that, im a broad girl so a size 12 or 14 doesnt suit me, makes me look ill.

Here is what i look like now....

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/mestartofJan.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/mestartofJan1.jpg

I will start a food diary soon.

x

I want to join but i feel like a bit of a fraud, im currently 9st 5lb and a size ten, im normally 8st 7-12lbs and 34-24-34, believe me i work to keep it that way, skinny minny i know, but if i dont get it off and keep it off i will let myself go and pile it on :(

I miss size 10 haha! I don't think I'll ever go back there now. 12/14 after pregnancy I reckon :)

Can someone tell me how I take my measurements?
I only know how to jump on a set of scales lol.

I'll do them sunday night and keep a food diary.
I'm hoping to do along the following: -
Breakfast Weetabix, Coffee & Fruit Juice
Snack Apple/Orange
Lunch Slimfast Shake & Water
Snack Berries & Coffee
Tea Proper tea i.e. Quorn Lasagna & Garlic Bread with Water
Evening 30 mins on Wii

I drink a lot of water anyway but will be calorie counting and try to stick to around 1600 a day as the fruit will help fill me up. And see what happens.

Good Luck everyone.

Cx

lol thanks, i went up for a shower today and looked in the mirror, didnt like my hair so i cut it. Jase had a shock when i came down lol

What do you mean about your messurements? do you mean as in your hips, waist bum and thighs etc?

x

I'd like to join too! Granted, if/when I get pg, I won't be losing weight, I'll be gaining, but I can try and control that.

Here goes....no measurements as I haven't done those in a long time....
- I am 166lbs (just weighted myself at the doctor's this week), size 10-12, depending on the pants, L-XL depending on the shirt (have some pretty big bbs so that can make some tops difficult!
- I'd love to be back at 120lbs, but I am not sure that will be possible. So, I'll settle with ~135lbs, or size 6-8. really want to get down out of those double digits!

I'm basically watching what I eat and exercising. So far, over a long period of time (1.5-2 years) with just exercise and not really watching what I eat, I have lost about 14lbs or a little more. Have to work harder at it!

GL everyone!

Ok......Here's my OH's details.

Weight: 16st 11lbs
BMI: 32.7

His ideal weight should be between 9st 7lb - 12st 12lbs

I think he'll be happy losing 4ish stone......its going to be hard work for him.

He has a friend who is 25st and has to lose weight for health reasons so they are going to train together, diet and go to the gym. Think it will really help him to 'compete' with someone will motivate them both.

Will update when he nxt weighs himself.....

Good Luck Everyone

xx

Ill sticky a thread if you want me to girls just bring the thread to my attention if its needed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->