just weighed myself im 12 st im only 5ft1 so would like to lose about 2 st

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 9
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 8
I'm in! I actually started in November, and have had about 3 junk food binges since then.

I've now lost over 4kgs, toned up, lost a few % body fat and gained muscle, i'm now doing 90mins exercise a day and eating a low carb/cal/fat high protein diet and I feel GREAT!

I took underwear pics at 63kgs and have them ready to post when i'm 60kgs with those new photos and then more when I get to my goal weight.

I'm really super keen to keep going, i've been through the worst of it, no more junk food cravings, junk makes me feel extremely sick now, I love healthy food and I love my exercise!

Right, I've weighed myself I'm 166lbs (@11st 12) and 5ft4in.
Ideally I would like to get down to 126lbs (@9st) which is what I was when I met DH many moons ago lol.
So only 40lbs to lose :wacko:.

I've set up a new ticker and will update weekly.

Cx

Im starting my diet tomorrow so i think i will join in too.

Nice to have abit of support.

Im currently 175lbs (12st 7lbs), was 133lbs (9st7lbs) before i was pregnant so would ideally like to get to this weight again. So only 42lbs to shift! Argh!!!

I love food too much so its gonna be really hard!!

I am starting tomorrow lol

I tried to start when i made my first post but we have so much xmas food left over that its been impossible.

I have ordered my dres for the wedding in Augest, so when it gets here i will try it on and see hw much i have to lose in inches to be able to fit in to it, im not going to put in the warbdrobe, so hopefuly looking at it every day will keep my will power going

x

Im joining you girls tomoro on my special K diet. *Fingers crossed it works for me*

I have no scales... but i wish I could weigh myself now im kind of intregiued,

I might see if Chris's sister has any as im going to help her paint her stairs tomoro. Lol. So much for resting but its not strenuous and it gets me out the house dosent it.

Any ways back on topic... If she does i'll post measurments and i'll get Chris to take some photos of me in a mo

:thumpup: EVERY ONE THATS JOINING IN GOOD LUCK LADIES :thumpup:​

I'll join you girls too.

Not sure how much I weigh at the mo, last time i weighed myself was a couple of months ago and was 180lbs.

Want to get down to 147 lbs (10.5 stone) roughly. According to tesco diets for my height my weight should be between 8st 8lb and 10st 10lb, ideal weight 9st 9lb.

Need more batteries for scales, but Mr Tesco will hopefully bring them tomorrow so I will weigh myself some time tomorrow , and weigh every Sunday.

I may well try the cereal diet too lost about 6lb before on that, but you get pig sick of cereal.

Good Luck Girls, lets hope those lbs drop off quickly

Monday

Breakfast - 2 slices of toast

Lunch - ham and tom sandwich

Dinner -

Snacks - half an apple

Drinks - 1 cup of tea - water

x

I'll copy you if you don't mind Layla :blush:

Monday

Breakfast - 1 weetabix with milk

Lunch - Slimfast Milkshake

Dinner - 2 Quorn Cheese Burgers with Tomato sauce (not eaten yet lol)

Snack - 60g sliced Carrots, 100g Grapes, Apple, Satsuma, Sml Kitkat

Drinks - 1 cup of Coffee, 200ml glass of Cranberry Juice & water

Adds up to around 1423Kcal

Cx

you's have done well today. So have i, i think. Not really eaten much, which is a huge achievement for me.

Had a sarnie for lunch and lasagne (weight watchers) for tea.

I know i should ov ate more but to be honest i aint got much of an appetite today.

This has absolutely nothing to do wth weight loss but how did you get your weight loss ticker to show? Mine just displays the writing for the signature thingy. (cant think of wot they are called!!):dohh:

Monday

Breakfast - 2 slices of toast

Lunch - ham and tom sandwich

Dinner - swet and sour pork with brown rice and stir fry red cabbage

Snacks - half an apple, banana, small satsuma

my first post doesnt have an edit button??? so i had to do this again to add dinner and snacks

Monday

Breakfast: 2 x slices of Toast

Lunch: 1 x bowl Special K

Dinner: Canneloni

Drinks: No added sugar Robinsons squash & I was naughty in starbucks and had a small hot chocolate as I dont do coffee.

X

Jase is defrosting a cheese cake :(

its goiing to be so hard not to eat some

x

okies, im going to deffo get started on this now, my wedding is in April and i've got a lot to lose lol, ive chose my dress, and ordered it two sizes smaller, so hoooooooooopefully, it'll fit lol. if not im gunna have to live on brown rice for a week before hand lol. I'm BFing so that might help a little, i also dont really get time to eat at the moment, which in some ways would be a good thing, but then when the big ones are in bed and it's just me josh and Kabe, then we end up snacking etc, which isnt so good.
I'm hoping to lose a fair bit though, good luck to everyone else!

Great work girls! I won't write my food diary as I do that along with an exercise diary on a weight loss forum.

I'm basically eating around 1200cals a day and doing 90mins exercise everyday. Hopefully next weigh in I will have lost close to a kg.

Tuesday

Breakfast - 1 slice of toast

Lunch - Tom soup with 2 slices of bread

Dinner - Crunchie Nut Cornflakes

Snacks - banana, Sharon fruit

Tuesday

Brakfast: Special K

Lunch: Special K

Dinner: Chicken & Veg

Drinks: Robinsons no added sugar squash, 1 x cup of tea

wow babybean, you did great yesterday! no snacks?

Im finding today very hard, havint been hungry since i started but today its kicked in and all i can think about is food :(

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->