Weight loss while WTT

Yesterday at the gym I think I pulled muscles in my arms because they were sore when I woke up and still are.Plus I worked out a bit longer and went up to 23 lbs which I've never done before.If my arms are still sore tomorrow morning I'll probably work on my legs.

Hope so KKsy9b! next week I don't have anything on after it so going to experiment a bit :) The bootcamp I do is basically lots of pyramid type set ups. Last week was more cardio so we did 70 x jumps, 7 burpees, 7 25m sprints and 1 crabwalk back, and repeat 7 times. Nearly killed me and I didn't do it all properly but I kept moving at least haha.

Awesome stuff on your run! 6 miles is ages! You will smash the 10k :)

tverb84 - I've been out of action for 3 days before from insanely sore muscles from doing weights - sucks doesn't it! Feels counter productive not being able to work out because your last workout made you too sore. I just tended to do as you are, arms one day, legs the next, back the next etc so by the time each bit came around again it would be doable.

Today I worked out on this new machine called Octane and it really makes you work out.Hopefully by Sunday my arms feel better.

I slept through my alarm on Saturday so I missed bootcamp (oops) but went to the gym instead to do day 1 of a program I found online.

Still can't walk properly! Getting a filling tonight so won't be going to the gym so hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to move properly again and get there :)

What did you do at the gym? Tomorrow I'll probably go on the bike and work on my arms.Speaking of the gym it'll be four years tomorrow since I joined!!!! :happydance: I can't believe it's been four years already!!

I did day one of this program :) https://weightlossandtraining.com/fat-burning-workout-plan

Legs still sore today, so it definitely did the trick, and it wasn't too complicated either which is always handy!

That's a lot of work!!

Today I worked on a new machine that works on your shoulder muscles so they might be sore tomorrow.One of the machines I usually use was broken today so I wasn't able to work on my triceps.

I can't believe it's been four years since I joined Goodlife!!!!! :happydance: It was one of the best decisions I've ever made!!!! :thumbup: Now I can change my ticker!!!! :happydance:

That's awesome Tara! Congrats on your 4 year anniversary!

How are you ladies doing?

Sheece- that workout looks really hard! Nice job on doing it!

I tried to go out running the other night but started having knee issues after 2 miles and had to stop. Yesterday was a rest day so we start a new week today. Will try and get out again tomorrow. I havea 5k Saturday so really hoping to get a 3 mile training run in! I've been bad about snacking the last couple days so my weight is hanging around the same instead of falling. Oh well, it isn't going up! Saturday after the race we are going out for doighbuts for the first time in over 5 months. Will be a tasty treat!

Thanks!! My arms are bit sore from the gym yesterday but not too bad.I'll see in the morning if I'm going to do the fit fix or not. Today I had a lazy day where I didn't do much except watch youtube videos. :haha: I did however stretch my legs though and did lunges.

Nice job on the stretching and lunges Tara! We did a lunge challenge last night - 100 in 4 min. It took me 4:20 so will have to keep improving.

Weight finally dropped again today. Typically every 2-3 weeks I will see a rapid 3 lb gain, will hold for 2 days and then fall back down in 1-2 days to where it was. Your body will "reset" its weight of where it thinks you should be at. When you quickly lose weight and then it bounces right back, its because your body hasn't been given a chance to set itself. In any case, that's what I've been doing the last few days. It back to 161 today so hoping it will keep falling for the next couple weeks. If I can keep the same pace, then I could be at my next goal in 2-3 weeks!!

Knee is feeling great today so back out for a run tonight. Hoping I can push myself through the 3 miles.

How is everyone else doing today?

This morning I had a good workout at the gym.I also realized when I was working on my biceps that I got the kilograms and pounds mixed up. :haha: So I've been lifting more lbs than I thought I was!! :happydance:

After I got home from the gym I noticed that some of the first layer of skin on my 2nd toe at the side on my left foot came off. It hurts a bit when I walk on it so I didn't go for my walk today because I didn't want to make it worse.I'll see how it is tomorrow maybe I'll put a band aid on it? :shrug: When I go to bed later I'm going to let the air get at it and hopefully it'll heal.

Hey ladies- hope you don't mind if I join. I would really like to lose some more weight before getting pregnant again. I am hoping to get back on track with my diet this weekend and start working out at least a couple times a week. We have a nice neighborhood I would like to walk and for colder days I have a few workout videos I would like to start. My weightloss goal is 50 lbs but I don't have to reach that before getting pregnant. But in that direction would be nice.

Good luck on losing 50 lbs!! It's hard work but very worth it!! :thumbup:

Hi! Can I join you? I don't have lots of weight to loose but in the last year I've gone up 5 kilos due to several health issues (don't know how many pounds that is) and I'd love to be back in my previous weight in February when we'll actively start TTC. And I think it will be pretty hard because I've already been trying to watch what I eat and so on - the weight just keeps growing. Maybe I have to "dig deeper" for reasons? I know I lack exercise so I wanna try to move more and see how it goes.

Do you feel motivated when you exercise or work out? Maybe that's why you're having a hard time losing weight.

Welcome krissie and pukite! I found what worked best when first starting was to start kind of slow. I eliminated any soda, then chips (replaced with rice cakes) etc. I also started cooking at home 6 nights a week and make low sodium low calorie meals. Exercise wise, I started by walking 2 miles 3-4 times a week. Made it easier to ease into it.

Nice job on the lifting Tara!!

I had a terrible cheating weekend. Ran a 5k Saturday morning g and went out for doughnuts afterwards. Those were planned and I only had one and a half. But then through the rest of the weekend, we busted into some of the Halloween candy, had a meal at my in laws (heavy calories) and just snacked way more than usual. Weighed myself this morning and was up 3 pounds from Saturday!! I suspect a lot is water weight due to more sodium but still. Super frustrated. All I can do is move forward and do better. I am SO close to my goal (6 lbs) and really really want to reach it.

My DH had to go out of town for work so I can't start 10k training tonight so will start Thursday. 6 1/2 weeks and counting!

Today I walked 4.44 miles in an hour in a half.My legs were only a bit sore! :thumbup:

What exactly are doighbuts? Do you mean doughnuts?

Nice job!

Hahaha...yes...doughnuts...I type mostly on my phone and often misspell words because I get going too fast lol.

Today I had a lazy day mainly because it was raining off and on, not to mention windy.Tomorrow I'm going to the gym!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->