Weight loss while WTT

What is slimming world? Is it like Weight Watchers?

No. It's different. You pay a membership and attend weekly buts it different plans. Slimming world lets you eat free food "lean meat, yogurts, rice, pasta, veg and fruit" amongst others and you have syns for the other things.

Do you find it helpful in losing weight?

How have you been feeling after cutting sugar?

I was feeling good! first week was bad, headaches and tiredness but I was getting there. Then I had one sneaky mocha and now im back to having one a day. Really need to ditch that habit again.

Do you find it helpful in losing weight?

I have been struggling with the plan to be honest. I feel it is making me more hungry. I have decided to start weight watchers on monday.

One of things I have aimed for this week is to walk 70000 steps in a week, so far I have managed 45450 which isnt to bad.

I have used ww before and actually really liked it. I had to stop though because I need lower carb to help with my insulin resistance.

I'm not sure if I would ever use Weight Watchers mainly because I have no problem logging my meals using my fitness pal.I also pay for my gym membership and I'd rather pay for that.

I'm not sure if I would ever use Weight Watchers mainly because I have no problem logging my meals using my fitness pal.I also pay for my gym membership and I'd rather pay for that.

I dont have time for the gym due to being a stay at home mum with a two year old. I am doing the plan, but waiting until monday to do it properly as they have changed the plan.:dohh:

I've been really bad lately and Noy tracking my meals at all. Weight is being maintained and not fluctuating, but finding it very difficult to get motivated to lose the last bit. I know its because I'm not exercising ATM. We had a week off our 90 day challenge and now I've hurt my foot again (for the 5th time this year) and can't run. Had to switch my 10k to a virtual racer to run once I'm healed up. Sigh. If I can manage to not gain weight through the holidays, then I'm hoping to get motivated again in the New Year (or before!). I only have 2 pounds to my nextgoal and up to 12 to my final. Its so close at this point and is frustrating to be losing steam. But happy that I'm not gaining at the least :)

Hope you all are doing well!!

Mind if I join you? :flower:

I'm WTT for at least 18 months, and would like to lose about a stone. I tend to yo-yo a lot within a 10lb margin, which is really frustrating. I'm a classic stress eater! :blush:

I lost 20lbs for my wedding in 2014, mostly through hitting the gym - I got reasonably fit through weight lifting and put on a load of muscle, which made me feel like a total badass. I've since lost the muscle and gained fat to replace it, so I'm the same weight, but look fatter.

I can't afford a gym membership at the moment, so I am dipping my toe into the world of running through the Couch to 5k program. I did my first "run" (the plan is mostly walking at this stage but I am calling it a run! :haha:) this evening and enjoyed it. :thumbup: Hopefully by the end of February I'll be able to run 5k without stopping!

I try to track my food on MyFitnessPal, but it drives my husband insane, so I try to be sneaky about it! :winkwink:

Krissie that sucks about hurting your foot again.Sometimes I don't log my meals especially when I eat too much. :haha: That doesn't happen a lot just once in a while.

sherwood-Why does it drive your husband nuts when you log your meals? In my opinion logging meals is one of the best ways to lose weight and keep it off.

Welcome Sherwood! I did the C25k program over the summer and am training now for a 10k next weekend. It really does work, even if some days seem intimidating, you can do it! Are you on Reddit at all? They have a really good sub group (C25k) that I found a lot of support from during it.

So today I didn't go to the gym because Curtis,Lindzy and Roxy came over!! <3 I'm going on Tuesday for sure. :thumbup:

Tverb - It's because we cook together a lot and irritates him when I waste time scanning the bar codes on all of the ingredients! He always moans that I'm "obsessed" because I include things like olive oil in my calories ... which to me makes perfect sense, as it's so calorific.

kksy9b - Thanks for the welcome, and a C25K success story! I've only done Week 1, Runs 1 & 2 so far, but I found them fine and am looking forward to building up to the scary 5k. I'm not on Reddit, but will check that out. I'm half tempted to sign up for a 5k in late March to make sure I follow the plan all the way through.

darkriver - Well done on being down a pound! :happydance:

I'm down 2lbs, which is a win for me considering I have exams next week and am the worst stress eater in the world! :thumbup:

I really need to get back on track. I have kinda take a vacation from healthy eating the last week. But I have only gained one lb so I am still down over 3!!

That's great you lost 3 lbs Krissie!! :thumbup:

Same with you darkriver.

Way to go Krissie and dark river on the weight loss!! :happydance:

Sherwood- I signed up for one at the beginning and found it a huge motivation to keep going. When you've already paid then you have to follow through, right? Best of luck!!

AFM, I am back after a little break and motivated to keep losing! Logging meals again today and start on yhr last part of my 90 day challenge tonight. I've lost 10 lbs so far in the first part of the program and am hoping to get down 5 more off in this last month. We got it ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->