Weight loss while WTT

Just checking in here to see how you all are doing? I threw my back out Wednesday night and its still not better. Taking a week off working out and hoping to start back on Wednesday.

Does anyone have any tips or advice on maintaining diets through the holidays? I'm afraid I'm going to lose traction with how well its been going lately.

I lost 1.4 lbs last week so that made me feel good. I'm having a pretty emotional day so trying not to binge eat carbs.

Sorry you threw your back out Kaity. I hope you feel better soon.

I don't have much for tips during the holidays. I'm hoping to exercise portion control and allow myself to indulge on the actual family dinners.

Kaity, I use my fitness pal to log my meals.I really like it because it says how many more cards,sugar etc you can have for the day.Plus it's free so that's another bonus!! :thumbup:

I've heard that using a smaller plate while eating will help you eat less rather than using a big plate.Also,instead of going up for seconds wait for 30 mins and then go up for seconds if you still want to.

I've heard that using a smaller plate while eating will help you eat less rather than using a big plate.Also,instead of going up for seconds wait for 30 mins and then go up for seconds if you still want to.

Those are good ideas. I will definitely use the waiting for 30 minutes idea.

I can't remember where I heard about the 30 minute wait but it is a good idea.

Congrats on the weight loss krissie!!

Tara, I currently use MFP and really like the functionality of it. Great tip about the smaller plate and waiting 30 minutes! Thank you!

Hi ladies! Haven't posted in a little while, but not much has changed either :p

Still going good with bootcamp, its the getting to the gym midweek that im having a hard time doing.

Im going sugar free for November to see if it helps with energy & mood swings. Can't just blame that on my cycle I guess. Day two and I'm half asleep and have headaches but I'll get there!

I hope your back is feeling better kksy9b!

Congrats on the weight loss krissie!!

Tara, I currently use MFP and really like the functionality of it. Great tip about the smaller plate and waiting 30 minutes! Thank you!

You can add me there if you want.My name there is Tara Verbridge at least I think it is. :haha:

Sheece- waybto go with bootcamp! And sugar free November- that is awesome! I'm not sure I could stick yonit..I have a big sweet tooth :) Hopefully your energy comes back as your body adjusts

Tara- I'll have to try and find you! Just switched my phone yesterday so I have to re-download the app still.

AFM, went back to the chiropractor yesterday and backnis doing well! Started working out again last night..OMG...it was a leg workout and I am jello today. Amazing how a week off affected my body. Its alright though...its a good kind of pain. The gal leading the videos said something I like, " pain is just weakness leaving your body." Out running tonight if the weather holds.

My name there is Tara Verbridge and I really like it. :thumbup:

So ladies I have got myfitnesspal going again. I have set a goal to lose 25 lbs before out next clomid cycle.

Feel free to add me my username is krissiebean

I'll add you when I finish logging my meals tonight. :thumbup:

Actually Krissie I couldn't figure out how to add you.If you want to add me,my name on mfp is taraverbridge.

great goal krissie!!

I have yet to re-download mfp...whoops! I have been losing a bit more weight and am down to 158! 3 more pounds to my next goal. Hoping to get there by Thanksgiving in 11 days...we will see!

Hi Ladies :)

I kinda fell off the posting wagon for a bit there! Having a good month so far, I've cut out sugar for the most part, still consistantly doing bootcamp every Saturday & I'm working out at least 3 times a week at the moment. Bought a bike too!

Haven't weighed in though. I feel like I get discouraged way too easily so I just don't bother and will hope to see a change in my clothes soon. I don't feel like I've lost much, but a friend commented that it looks like I've lost a bit in my hips, so I'll take that!

We've decided to start trying around Christmas time too, as thats when my fertile period will fall. What's a few days?! So once Christmas comes I'll probably just focus on being as fit as I can be, and not so much on losing weight.

Hope you're all doing well :)

How have you been feeling after cutting sugar?

I really should cut sugar. It is my major weakness. I think that might be a good goal for January. Right now I'm focusing on eating fewer carbs and making good choices.

Hi all, thought I posted in the past but, I guess I didnt. I have been struggling with my weight for the past few years, I managed to carry to my daughter but I am now I am the biggest I have ever been. I am a member of slimming world and so far lost 4lb. I am now focusing on my goals. I am currently 12stone 2 and want to get 8st 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->