weight loss

Ducktales

Reaction score
morning, how is everyone ?
i am still feeling sick sick sick

i weighed myself today and have lost 4lbs in less than a week (not fluid as have been drinking 3 litres + daily)
i know it is because i cant eat properly, i get stomach aches and nausea when i eat and i have no appetite.
However, i am so bloated am not fitting into my trousers !

does this matter do you think ?
I am not at all underweight - am now 10stone 7 (147lbs) and am 5'6 1/2 so I could weigh more or less for my height.

any advice would be appreciated

thanks
xx:sick:

i wouldn't worry some woman lose weight at the beginning, my advice i would not weigh myself until bubba is here. gets very upsetting near the end lol. If your sickness is really bad you could see your GP and get him to prescribe anti sickness medication. I know my friend suffers really bad and had them first time round. x

My midwife told me that losing weight in first tri is ok (if you're not underweight to start with), as long as you keep down fluids and take and keep down the necessary vitamins (folic acid is essential, a prenatal or multivit is a plus). I think you should be ok but see a doctor if you find you can't keep anything down or if youre worried you might be dehydrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->