Weight Watchers Buddies

I weighed myself at my mums and am showing +4lbs! :(
I'm sticking to plan but I feel fatter too as silly as that may sound so wouldn't be surprised if it's right. Don't get why :( now I know why I have no scales at home and don't weigh mid week!

:( Fingers crossed for a better number next time!

I'm down to 210.2 this morning! :D AF is on her way out too so hoping for a good loss by the end of this week too!

That's great kirsty!

How are things coming along for you eve?

I gained 1.3 this week. I'm hoping that it is just because AF is set to arrive today or tomorrow. I did have a couple days of junk eating but it wasn't terrible and most of my days were on so I wasn't expecting a gain. Hopefully I will have a good loss next week!

Ugh I gain before AF arrives and when I ovulate. It sucks. Chances are, that's what it is for you TM

I was down to 16.7 loss yesterday morning but went up around 1lb this morning. Ate salty stuff yesterday and didn't drink much so I'm thinking water retention but I should OV soon too.. so hard to say. I walked 5K yesterday with a friend and in total had over 15,000 steps!

I have my latest progress pics in my journal :D

Your pics look great eve! You are doing fantastic!

I am down 2.1 this week! Hoping to hit my 10 pound overall loss next Wednesday!

Well done Eve just looks at your progress photos they are fab.
Great loss todmommy4568 fingers crossed for your 10lbs total next week!
I gained 3.5lbs last week lol. I had been on holiday though so wasn't surprised. Hoping to get as much as possible of it off this week. I've tried hard to we'll see on Saturday!

All you can do is try kirsty!!

I'm about to indulge in way too much food from Taco Bell...after indulging in a few too many brews :haha: Thursday's seem to always be my day of indulgence :dohh: I will still work it until Wednesday and hope though!

That's a great loss todmommy! :D

Kirstybum, water water water! haha

No loss since last loss lol I went up for a few days (which I was ovulating) and now I'm back down to 206.6 so am happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->