Weight Watchers Buddies

Glad to hear you're super motivated but sucks as to why!

Yay for the loss :thumbup:

I'm up 2lbs.. didn't cheat once, and have been working out daily so not sure what's causing the gain... I think I am ovulating :shrug: and I honestly haven't been getting enough water.

The water can make a huge difference, especially if you are working out a lot!

Yep, I've had 710ml so far and going to calculate how much I need to drink for my weight etc... and really try and keep on it.

I lost 3lbs this week. I was so shocked I'm a 1lb a week kind of loser. Some is probably dehydration because I had a few drinks last night but I took it and ran! Now I've got to be extra good this week to ensure I don't gain it back next week... After I've eaten this Indian takeout anyway!

Yay for losing 3lbs! :D

I'm back down and now .2 less than my lowest so total loss is 9lbs! Whohoo! AF is due to arrive in a week and 3 days though..

Down another .8! :D I'm only .2 away from my first mini goal of 10lbs! :yipee:

Down another 1.2! :D 11lbs gone now! :yipee:

Holy tamoly girl you are rocking it!

My weigh in is tomorrow and I am really hoping it goes well! I was very honest with my tracking this week and didn't use any fit points and have 7 weeklies left so I hope it pays off!

Eve I'm not sure if you are familiar with weigh watchers but if you aren't you get a number of daily points you can eat and a number of weekly points for when you want something extra and then you get extra points for exercise but they encourage you not to use them for food. At least not all of them

I know people who have used weight watchers before with good results :) I have some of their stuff as it's lower fat/calories like their WW bagels, and their sweets :blush:

Fingers crossed your WI goes well!

Was down 1.7 today. I know it's a good loss and normally I would be very happy with it but for some reason today it just feels disappointing haha maybe I am just in a mood

I was up .2 this morning. AF is due next week so I expect some weight gain...

Totally derailed from Thursday to yesterday. I weighed myself this morning and I don't think there is any way I am going to lose this week. Weigh in is Wednesday and right now I am up 3 pounds. I'm back on track today hoping that I can salvage this week. I think I would be okay with a 1 pound gain but that means I better stay on track haha

Drink loads of water!! A lot of times that where your weight comes from when you go off your healthy eating for a few days!

I'm down to 212 this morning :D

That's great eve!

That's my plan. And I was planning to go get some diurex since I was basically on sodium overload. Flush out all the extra water I've retained :thumbup:

I only gained 0.1 :happydance: Considering what it could have been I am thrilled!

:yipee:

I didn't WI yesterday or today as I have my heart monitor on and I don't know what it weighs lol plus AF arrive at 2am yesterday morning. Ick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->