Weight Watchers Buddies

Anyone still around? I'm plodding along still. Lost 0.5lb 2 weeks ago, put on 0.5lb last week. Trying to get my ass back into gear this week but struggling!
20lbs down so far so only need 1lb for my 1.5 stone award which is annoying!

Hey kirsty! I fell off the wagon...well I feel off the wagon and then drug behind it for a long journey :haha: I gained 20 pounds back :blush: I just started really getting at it again yesterday so we shall see what happens.

Definitely no stranger to struggling to get back in gear!

Anyone else still around? Ive lost 21.5 lbs now and im feeling great!

Yes I've hovered around the same weight for the last month or so. I gained then lost it. I'm back at about 22lbs off now I think. Another bad week though so that'll be less come the weekends weigh in as we spent 2 days at Legoland and have my sons 3rd birthday party sarurday too. Aiming to get back on it properly soon!
Well done on your weight loss xx

Anyone still on plan?

I am hitting it hard again, I've been half assing it to say the least :blush: . DH and I have decided that we won't pursue any more fertility treatments until I lose around 60 pounds. I am diagnosed "unexplained" so I think getting off the weight might explain the unexplainable, and if the weight comes off and the baby doesn't come at least we know we are both in the best health while forking money over to doctors to help. Weigh in tomorrow!

Good luck Hun. I'm sure you'll do it and what a great incentive.
I'm still here, 29lbs down now so not a huge difference from before. I had a bad run and put 6lbs back on and I only lose between 1-2lbs a week so it's come back off slowly but at least it's coming off. X

Good luck with your weight loss! I'm not doing WW but using my fitness pal and counting calories, along with working out. I have a link in my siggy to my journal :)

Kirsty that's great that you didn't throw in the towel!

Down 2.5 this morning! Almost can't believe it since I feel all bloaty from AF and had a big supper last night! I'm super excited to see what next week brings! Usually at this high of a weight I lose quickly and then it will slow down once I get closer to 210. I am at 220.3 right now, so 60.3 left until we actively start ttc again

Yay for the weight loss :D I have almost 60 lbs to lose to meet my goal! Keep it up hun! Can't wait to hear your results next week!

Eve we must have posted at the same time. Thank you! And good luck to you as well!

Hey :wave: can I join in? I'm on weight watchers! Been on and off it for ages but started properly on Monday. I weigh 60.4kg and want to get down to 55kg.

Welcome maybebaby!

A grocery store in my town finally got halo top!! And nothing sounded good for supper last night so I caught up on some bachelor in paradise while I ate 3 cups of cheddar popcorn and a pint of strawberry halo top. And I kept it within my points!! Victory is mine :haha:

It feels so good to not go over when you have a treat doesn't it? I love it! :haha:

It's the best!

So I totally over did it last night. I drank so much, I am definitely paying for it. Today is not a good day for adulting, wish I could've stayed in bed. Or actually on the floor as it turns out :haha: Asked the hubby why I was on the floor and he said that's where I landed so he left me there :dohh: I have calculated though and I still have 3 weeklies left so that's nice and I didn't eat when I got home last night which is a huge accomplishment for me

My weigh in was this morning. I've lost 1lb this week. Usually I'd say 'only' 1lb but today I'm feeling so proud. Those 1lbs add up and I've now lost 30lbs, I'm in my healthy weight range and I've dropped 2 dress sizes. 20lbs to go but I'm feeling like I might actually do this for the first time ever :)

Kirsty that is great news!!!!

My hungover state yesterday included lots of junk food, I'm now -26 points. I can work that into a positive in a day or two with exercise so I don't have to look at it though :haha: I stepped on the scale this morning though and it is the same as weigh in day so no gain and I am still confident about this week

Kirsty, that's great and so glad you are looking at a 1lb loss as positive, because IT IS! :D

todmommy- sorry to :lol: but your post about being on the floor made me chuckle a bit ;) Yay for not gaining too :)

Eve I was definitely laughing about it too haha

So I turned it around. Got myself out of the negatives. And lost 1 pound! After the way the weekend was I'm just happy I lost at all :haha: 1 lb at a time will get me where I am going!

I'm feeling super motivated right now too because I started a new job where I have to wear dress close and all my dress clothes make me feel super uncomfortable :nope: Probably doesn't help that it seems like every one around me is super skinny haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->