weight

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Any one else think they have put on weight... More than just baby.

I think I have. I think ive strecthed wider on the hips :(

Im going on a healthy eating only scheme now i think.. I cant cope with it

I did with Kai i was huge!
This time im not YET still plenty of time for that though espec with the bacon batches ive been having every morning in fact im away now to get one lol!
x

Yer I think I have ... *sigh*

I lost weight with Charlie, but this time I dont think Ill be so lucky. Im already looking bloated, and my jeans are very uncomfortable already.

I've only gained two pounds so far, may still be too early for me as I'm just now entering my 2nd tri, will have to wait and see.

I put on a shed load gonna take me up till this time next year to shift it!

xxx

i have lost 4 pounds due to being sick so much. hopefully i will start to gain soon so i dont keep getting hollered at by mw!!! lol.

I put weight on my shoulders and arms.
And I think the stretchmarks on my ass kinda tell me that its gone all on my thighs and bum, too. lovely stuff.

I am.. I'm putting weight on TOOO early! I'm only almost past my 1st tri. and I am already showing.. kind of (to those who know).. other people probably think I'm just getting fat!! I've probably put on 6-7 pounds! I am just used to eating whatever I want, and now I'm eating more because I just get hungry SO MUCH MORE! But instead of eating healthy, I eat what I ate before I got preggy, and now I'm getting huge!!!

I started showing in first tri - probably fat to others :lol:

I definatly have, especially on my bum. I keep telling myself that it's stored food for the sprog and that when I breastfeed it should all come off again.

I felt gigantic at the end but that didn't help because I was all swollen and puffy too. I remember asking one of the nurses afterwards if my hips and thighs had swollen and she said no. I was horrified cos I was so wide! It was just swelling after all and disappeared within a few days.

I think I put on about 2.5 stone in total, but the breastfeeding has been magic at shifting it!

i have put on 3lbs so far, i weighted myself yesterday.

x

Think I've put on a stone - stone half so far EEKKK !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->