Weightloss and Calorie Counting

X

xXx Vamp xXx

Hey all, I don't know if this has been posted before but I've seen some reviews as to how helpful this website was to a lot of people trying to watch their weight. I've also tried searching the forum for this website and I can't find any other posts about it so here goes... The website is called Food Focus.

https://www.foodfocus.co.uk

As far as I can tell, it works by helping people count the calories they are having on a daily basis and compare this to their life style and exercise to help them to lose weight / be healthy. There are a lot of websites out there like this, however most of them you have to pay for. (Tesco Ediets, CalorieKing, fitbug, etc etc) Anyways, there's a little quote about it below, but you'd be better having a look and seeing if it suits you?

Food Focus is a comprehensive online food diary & calorie counter.
It works by helping you keep track of what you eat, your exercise and your weight. Food Focus incorporates a vast UK food database so tracking your food is easy. Best of all, Food Focus helps you understand and change your eating habits which is key to losing weight.

Sorry if you already know about it, just wanted to try and help xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->