weird dip in lp

Yeah, there is no way this is turning into a bfp. Officially at my usual AF is full force temp. Guess my lp decided to be a day longer this cycle.

Im sorry hun :( hang in there sending lots of baby dust your way for next cycle. My thing is driving me crazy I have had a 3 day temp increase but FF didn't give me cross hairs :( hoping tomorrow it will!

Im sorry hun :( hang in there sending lots of baby dust your way for next cycle. My thing is driving me crazy I have had a 3 day temp increase but FF didn't give me cross hairs :( hoping tomorrow it will!

My O date changes or I lose my crosshairs depending on what mode its in

I honestly get different O dates for every mode. And when I changed my opk data since I didn't notice cb advanced had a special section in testing it changed. I just trust advanced or my own detection tbh

I prefer research mode as FF must be drunk in FAM. O day was definitely CD15 and that cover line is off lol
And Advanced (their recommended) takes away my crosshairs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-05-15-37-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-05-15-37-43.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2015-07-05-15-39-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-05-15-39-37.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1
I got rid of one of my temps before ovulation (i took it way later than I usually do) and I'm pretty sure I got up sometime during my sleep and used the bathroom and just don't remember lol. Fingers crossed! Getting super nervous for my labs on Tuesday.

I got rid of one of my temps before ovulation (i took it way later than I usually do) and I'm pretty sure I got up sometime during my sleep and used the bathroom and just don't remember lol. Fingers crossed! Getting super nervous for my labs on Tuesday.

Ff tells you to chart those temps. You put what time it was taken so it'll take into consideration with your crosshairs

I chart mine, make notes, and discard them. But I know when and what gives me an unreliable temp. So if you notice I have quite a few discarded temps. It changed my crosshairs but not my O date. If you have a high temp tomorrow, you will get them. But I did notice advanced did not want to say I oed the night of my solid smile even though that is what happened

yeah i just discarded mine, I usually temp around noon when I get up to let my dogs out but the one I discarded I didn't temp until 4 pm I had the same thing happen last cycle the longer I slept the higher they were.

Fingers crossed this cycle!

Lol right?! I'm jealous of this wake up at noon. Even if I could sleep until 8am, the dogs won't let me sleep past 9 am latest. The cats need to be fed by 6am or they knock the food bin over.

AF is here full force. I want to lay in bed it hurts

Lol right?! I'm jealous of this wake up at noon. Even if I could sleep until 8am, the dogs won't let me sleep past 9 am latest. The cats need to be fed by 6am or they knock the food bin over.

AF is here full force. I want to lay in bed it hurts

I'm lucky to sleep till 7!

I really want to call out of work today but I feel like a whiney brat saying I can't come to work because I got my period

lol I work midnights so I go into work at 6pm and get home at 7 am yuck! 3-4 days a week so then on my days off i wake up at different times than nights I work lol. Got to love night shift nursing. My dogs are good boys they get fed when I get home and then they snuggle in bed with me all day.

I'm all for calling into work (bad influence party of one!) I asked for the night off lol last night was so bad I lost a patient :(

Hugs! I am so sorry to hear that. My older brother is wrapping up med school. Last year, he started working in a gyn office. He was soooo excited to deliver his first baby. It ended up being a stillborn :(. My brother is a rock, but that shook him hard. So losing a patient versus needing 3 Advil... I ended up going to work.

I think my period is going to be another 2 day one. It's already slowed quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->