weird dip in lp

It sounds bad but young car accident victims bother me so much. Motorcycles are worse but texting and driving I just want to drag ever teenager into a patients room and show them exactly what texting and driving can do. (Sorry rant over)

I chickened out of going to the lab today but going to go tomorrow After work. I'm sorry ur only going to have a 2 day AF your lining probably wasn't built up enough this cycle. But your LP seems to be getting longer :)

No I get it. Only for the texting and driving. SO's most valued possession is his motorcycle. He is a cautious driver, and we both don't get on her with less than 2k of protection each. I feel safer on the back of his bike than I do with my stepdad in a Honda pilot lol

Go to the lab!!!

Thanks. That's what my gym said about my lp. She was really glad to see it up to 14 and assured me my uterus is young and healthy and to stop fretting

oh so glad you guys wear protection when riding. I have a dirt bike so I don't take it on public roads but I wear all the gear. Tonight I had a young man that was wearing all of his gear and put it down on the highway and it was a huge difference to see. He had some road rash and broke his elbow but other than that fine than goodness.

Ok I need advice lol, I have been feeling weird all day just off I guess. Then tonight got EWCM again even though I'm defiantly 5dpo my temps have been way up and got +. So I tested and got the darkest + opk I've ever gotten it was + after 15 seconds. I bedded just to be sure but I'm getting labs done tomorrow that are suposte to be done after I ovulate. Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->