weird one - really painful nipple!!

mrsrof

Mum to one :)
Reaction score
So I was driving home from work today and I was nearly reduced to tears, I got a sudden pain in my right nipple, it stayed for about 10 minutes. Even though I was quite warm (was wearing a goose down body warmer!) my nipple was rock hard!! It was so weird!!!! seems to be back to normal now!

My nipples leave me bout in tears ALOT!!! Especially in the mornings and last for quite a few minutes. I've never really had sensitive breasts....but my nipples!!!! Now that's a different story! One day I noticed I had a SUPER sore nipple and took em out to check em out and it turned out they were leaking colostrum. Sorry bout the pain but believe me, I feel ya! Next time check and see if maybe you're leaking.

The pain is usually the milk ducts opening up and can be extremely painful especially if this is your first pregnancy.

I had the pain quite severe in my first pregnancy but thankfully they havent been as bad this time around even though its been over six months since I last breastfed my daughter and they had returned to their original shape and size.

I'm back to pancakes now! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->